Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Question about the afterlife

Blog Entries

Re: Question about the afterlife

Whoops, just missed a whole page of this and now I've read it I realise it would have been worth mentioning Danison on the topic of what we are to Source. Again, it's not a revolutionary idea when she suggests that Source is discovering itself under conditions and in circumstances it wishes to experience by investing its consciousness in realities of its own creation. Where she differs to others is in her assertion that Source absolutely delights in us not knowing it. Our amnesia is a necessary condition to its exploration.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

@ Beek: One thing I didn't like about Danison's book (I'm not done with it, so I may be prematurely judging) is in her dualistic interpretation of what a human is.
    But everything else sounds good to me.

@ Summerlander:
    I merely state that for John Nash, it was better for him to regard his condition as unreal and troublesome. This is a fair statement given the fact that throughout his life, it was observable how his perspective and believe affected himself and his family. His initial regard for his hallucinations had no practicality in his life whatsoever and it was harming him and others.
    Fair enough.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    @ Beek: One thing I didn't like about Danison's book (I'm not done with it, so I may be prematurely judging) is in her dualistic interpretation of what a human is.
    But everything else sounds good to me.
    May I ask what book that is? I'm currently reading her latest one, and that one is almost completelly about religion. I want more of her thoughts about life after death and so on.

Blog Entries

The one I'm reading is "Backwards", but in the video BeeK posted she talks about her NDE (as she characterizes it). So I was hoping the book was about what she was told (directly)- as for now, it's about how she correlates them (without actually quoting them so far as I've read) to current works of spirituality, and her interpretation of it.
    But like I said, I'm not done with it, so there may be direct information that I just haven't gotten to.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Robert himself answered the question I had in this post too. Here it is.

EDIT:
    I was curious what Jurgen Ziewe (author of Multidimensional Man) thought of the answer I got from Robert Monroe and emailed him about it.

This is the question i wrote to him:
    "Hello Jurgen!
    I recently bought your book and have begun reading it. Very interesting!
    I have something I want to ask you regarding life after death. I recently contacted Robert Bruce about what he thinks happens after we die, what we do and how the cycle of life looks like. This is the answer I got from him (posted below).
    I am wondering if you have any opinion on this, or if you believe it is in a different way than he describes it?

A follow up question I asked Robert about which I have’nt got an answer to yet is this one:
    So the evolved soul does not get higher up in a evolutionary chain to be, for example, released from physical reality and live on in a different dimension and evolve there, but stays in the physical dimension forever?
    "
    And this is the answer I got from him:
    "Hi Linus,

I like the way Robert puts his observations across. You'll have to bear in mind that people naturally use different metaphors to describe the same thing. Robert Monroe referred to the after life levels it as focus levels, I like to call them dimensional levels. What Robert says regarding the afterlife states matches my own observation, though he calls them "anomalies" to me they are only anomalies when compared to waking consciousness. I see them more as results of different functions of consciousness which follow their own inherent natural laws. I also observed consensus environments which are not subjectively perceived but also shared by others. I share with him the observation that not everybody realised that they have "died", but many of them do realise.

I tend to only report of what I have experienced and don't like to offer theories which are no more than beliefs. As I haven't followed through the MO of the reincarnation process I cannot comment on it.

Kind regards,
    Jurgen"
    Last edited by SiriusTraveler; 14th February 2012 at 01:12 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4