Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Starting the 90 day journey!

Oslo, Norway, Gaia, Milky Way, Universe, Cosmos...

Starting the 90 day journey!

Ok, so Ive got the books in the mail and im ready to go. What is unclear is how i should use the cd companion in conjunction with MAP. Also, ive gotten hold of the original cd from MAP, but as a mac user i cant use the bwgen. Any suggestions?

PS. Wish me luck
    Know yourself and you will know the Universe and the Gods

Blog Entries

Re: Starting the 90 day journey!

I found a link for you, hope its usefull!

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/bwgen/message/14663

R
    egards //Linus

Blog Entries

https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Hi Magus,

Welcome to the forum! Or as we could say here in Norden: "Välkommen!" I'm quite new myself and I am in week three of MAP.

I am a Linux user and of course the tips above are excellent, but I actually run Windows XP virtually, through something called VirtualBox. If you happen to have an old installation CD with Windows XP you could go this route. VirtualBox works very good on all kinds of computers. Let me know if I could help you further on this.

Oh, yeah, and good luck!

Greetings
    Johnny
    I deeply and truly respect beliefs and believers. Still... I want to know.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Magus View Post
    Ok, so Ive got the books in the mail and im ready to go. What is unclear is how i should use the cd companion in conjunction with MAP.

PS. Wish me luck
    Hi Magus. I just reread your original post and realize I missed a big part of the question.
    There were two versions of MAP made- the original book form that comes with the BWGen CD Rom, and the CD Companion. Technically the CD Companion is the system reworked to use instead of the original book version, but I like the book version, it explains more things and takes you on (what I consider) a logical worked out step system.
    If you want to combine the two (and I would recommend it) I would separate the book sections and use the CDs (there are six) in order depending on where you are in the book.

I haven't put it together in a coherent manner, but maybe I can write something up to that effect, for any others that want to combine both versions.
    Of course, I'm not an expert, just someone who has both and used them for a long while.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Hi Magus. I just reread your original post and realize I missed a big part of the question.
    If you want to combine the two (and I would recommend it) I would separate the book sections and use the CDs (there are six) in order depending on where you are in the book.
    This is exactly what I want to do! Ive tried reading up on emulators to see if i can get the bwgen to work on my mac, but it seems like to much of a hassle. I wont be able to listen to it in my meditation space either, since i dont want to move my mac around each time i want to use the bwgen. So, i will use the cd companion in conjunction with the book. Is there anyone who has taken this approach and found out a way to divide up the chapters to the cd's? From what i understand the book only shows you parts of the exercises over the duration of a week and the cd companion says its no use to remember, since you will be guided through the exercises every time. This for me seems to go against the principle outlined in the book. Phew, what to do...hehehe...creating challenges for myself...

PS. I also got hemi-sync gateway experience. Is it possible to substitute the bwgen for some of this??? or maybe some other binaural stuff out there?
    Last edited by Magus; 7th December 2011 at 11:06 PM. Reason: More questions

Blog Entries

Is there anyone who has taken this approach and found out a way to divide up the chapters to the cd's?
    If I have time this week I'll write something up... even though the CD's are self-sufficient, I do think the book is very helpful, because it explains why you're doing what you are doing, and you want to do stuff other than just listening to them passively.
    So I'll go for it, since I have them both.

I don't know too much about the gateway CDs (have JOOBs myself) but everyone I know that has them swear they are great for teaching you to know what trance feels (and the transition from light to deep trance) which sounds good for the first part of the work- but when you are doing things like energy work or other memory and focusing exercises you don't want to be using them, IMO.

Thank you so much for your effort CFT!!! WOW!!! I'll be indebted to you Your contribution makes me feel at home on this site! THANX!!!

Been following the program for 5 days now and ive come to some realizations. Im, as ive said in other posts, currently in a situation where my health is a real issue. Im being treated for cancer at the hospital. The prognoses look really good and all the doctors say i will be well again, so im writing this more to create some understanding about my situation than for sympathy But, the chemo therapy along with the other medicines are affecting me in many strange ways. Like isuddenly know how it is for woman to have pms. My mood shifts are really bad after treatment. I also get really really tired. And i have to take care of myself inregards to. That i have a very weakenend imune system. All of these issues makes it hard for me to be continuous with my practices.

What ive done so far is to first follow the first three days as outlined in MAP. But i wanted to use the cd companion as well, so i use the Relaxation cds for when we are supposed to use the brainwave generator for relaxation, the energy work cds for when we should use the brainwave generator for that and so on. A problem ive encountered is that ive got a catheter in my chest to deliver the medicine and i cant practice relaxing my chest, neck and the rest of my upper body since there is tensing required. What i can do i suppose is to use visualization when i get to that part. Will try that out. I see im writing myself away from what i really wanted to ask, which is, given my situatio , is it more advicable to wait until im cured/healed to start practicing vigourously or should i do some small things to get going. Im doing some meditation every day and it feels good. My dreams are not as clear as they used to and i guess its because of me being very tired and getting strong medicines. I really am struggeling with this issue as i feel some kind of time pressure to get going. Obe is for me the search for the holy grail. And its not the end result that matters most, its the journey. Ive been rushing things and being impatient in the past. Maybe now i should just rest and tale care of myself and wait until ive recovered to begin practicing again. Its all part of a process. Hmmm. Maybe ive given myself the answer, but i would still like to hear what some of you think.

Blog Entries

Rest, Magus. Nothing is more important than your health at this stage. It's not the Holy Grail, just a path. Every individual goes his unique way.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast