When I want to project I can usually do it multiple times in one week, usually not every day though. To help induce projections I usually take the supplements choline, galantamine alcea tincture and also do energy stimulation with the intention to project at some point when I go to sleep. If I do all that usually it gets good results, I was holdinf off on projecting until recently because I was trying to work out an issue that prevents me from traveling to different astral zones. I may have found a workaround to this though as I may have successfully jumped to where I was going in last nights projection I'm going to try again tonight to see what results I get tonight.

But anyway I'm inclined to think that the white space you went to most likely was not the end of the universe, it may have been in some other dimension or some astral realm that you went to. I went to a place that appeared to be an alien planet once, according to a spirit guide communicator I talked to this was a real alien jungle I visited, I'll need to try going back there as well in the near future.