Hmmm, so memory is the crucial point then... Bruce & Mercer say that memory has to do with energy levels... an interesting experiment I guess then would be to really put effort into doing energy work and maybe couple that with affirmations of what the destination and objective would be... I mean to really set a focus...

I would like to try to go to *you* by going: I am now with Beekeeper [breathing deeply, raising energy], I am now with Beekeeper [breathing deeply, raising energy], I am now with Beekeeper [breathing deeply, raising energy], for a long time, maybe staring at a photograph of you or something... and then take off... It's not every day you get a visitor from Sweden down there eh? Would you like to do this experiment some time in the future?

Well, I guess I am also very much ahead of where I am currently... like I said, I'm in week three and have been in week three for about four weeks so this is really an issue that I probably will want to put to rest for the time being. Anyway, I really wanted to share it to the forum so others could get to it if they feel inspired. I also hope to see success stories of this some time.

BTW: If you wanna do it some time in some future, I guess I'd need something else than the otherwise very nice grass-chewing giraffe, otherwise one part of me might end up in Australia and another part might end up in Zimbabwe. (I really like giraffes though.)