Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Out.

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Out.

I believe I've had my first official AP experience last night.

I'd spent almost an hour raising energy and meditating. My family and I were sleeping in our basement beside the fireplace. It's a cozy spot. Everyone had drifted off to sleep about the time I finished my routine. I slipped into bed and could feel the vibration building below the surface almost immediately. I let go. I didn't plan anything, in fact, I was so tired I almost wished the vibrations would hold off.

I awoke an hour or so later to the rushing vibrations filling my whole body and shifting me quickly into a sleep paralysis state, uncomfortable, but once I let go and started doing rope it was simple and easy. After some time of failing at rope, I decided I was tired of the paralysis and since I can easily break them by adjusting my breath, I did just that. All went quiet for a time I can't recall. Then I heard the most amazing drums, something tribal, electric, like nothing I've ever heard. I became acutely aware that my breath wasn't moving my chest, if I was even breathing.

I knew this was it.

I sat up, realizing I was leaving my body behind. Things were murky so I called for clarity and things tightened up a bit. I moved to the end of the bed and jumped off, up the ceiling with as much force as I could. I didn't go through, but slowly and gracefully found myself standing on the ground. My basement looked nothing like it normally does. It was empty, monochrome. Just then I tried turning my head to the right but couldn't, something was blocking me: my pillow. I realized I was experiencing an incomplete mind split so I made a break for the door, but was clearly too close to my body and the next thing I knew my eyes popped open. I was electric, awake, in awe.

I had the most profound sense, once awake, that I had lost most of the experience in the download. I have no idea how much was lost, I only know that when I was back in my body, it seemed like I left behind far too much to make any firm conclusions about what happened.

I wish the experience had been crisper, but I'll take what I can. This is a slowly evolving thing for me, and I'm content with what happens, as it happens.

So that's it kids. That's my first outing. I want to thank everyone here that's been so supportive and helpful, especially CFTraveler.

I can't wait to report back with more.

Soul
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

Re: Out.

Congratulations, Soul.
    The first one is always special.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Hallo Soulsail
    Yes indeed, that Was an OBE so Congrats Are in order.
    Thinking about the physical body while out of body often results in the OBE abruptly ending. So you had the right idea but unfortunately could not get far enough away from the room in time. On the bright side control in an OBE usually gets easier with experience. Also the length and quality of OBEs normally improves with experience as well.

Regards
    Grey

Ciao Soulsail,

Congrats! there's nothing like the first experience to truly feel that there is so much more than meets an eye or two or
    three for that matter.

I used to think people surely made these things up till it happened, now I find myself to be more silent if you will in who to tell as many people would look at me how I would of looked to others if they told me such things.
    It seems once the door is open your thirst for knowledge and understanding has no equal for simply the truth.

Regards,

Zethor

Blog Entries

Now you're off and away, Soul!
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Thanks all for the replies. You are an awesome community and I'm grateful for finding you all.
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

Congratulations... Im actually quite... jelaous haha. But I'll get there some day! Im happy for you.

Regards
    //Linus

Blog Entries

Soulsail, I'd like to request something from you if possible and if you have the time. It would be very interesting as to how you develop after this. Im thinking about what Robert writes in his books about that other abilities might manifest after a first OBE. If you like to share how you develop after this and what abilities might be stronger or if you experience something new, it would be very interesting to read about!

Regards
    //Linus

Congrats and happy travels.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Yay! Congrats!

I want it too! (And I'm on my way.)

I know that this whole thing is not a one-size-fits all, but I also had a hunch that a lot of energy-work, much energy raising, like you did, could be the precipitating factor.

Thank you so much for your mail.
    I deeply and truly respect beliefs and believers. Still... I want to know.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast