Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Out.

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Re: Out.

Hey my friend,

I'm may be at odds with Robert here, but 99% of the most interesting things transpired well before I got out. Little things here and there. I'd say that as long as you're on the journey toward yourself AND your on a journey to finding the divine in other people...you're going to start noticing things. Here's a small rundown of what I've encountered in the last four months:

1. My Chakras. Yeah. Some people take this for granted, but you don't forget that first heart chakra strobe. I've had so many during attempts they don't even show up any more. I can't remember having one on the night I got out.

2. Saw my aura. This just happened last weekend. It was emerald green and luminescent. Lovely thing, really. I was in bed and opened my eyes and there it was, running the perimeter around my nose and cheeks.

3. Three of four undeniable clairvoyant experiences (seeing lightening behind closed eyes and then hearing thunder, "knowing" from a distance when my wife is upset and needed a friend, knowing when family members were feeling alone or otherwise needing love).

4. A BUNCH of neg experiences, which actually just ramped up after my exit. This is a long story, but a real one that I contend with often, as I have for much of my life.

5. Hearing music in meditation. Finding myself immersed in white light for a blip during meditation (scared the wiz out of me).

6. Having some spectacular Astral Vision. I once watched some alien beings play a game with what looked like a big egg/dice thing. I can't begin to tell you how colorful it was, how real, how utterly crisp and 3D. I've seen other stuff that nearly made me wince, like being up against the hull of some massive orb-like ship, as if I were a fish against a whale. It emitted a series of brilliantly colored lights that trailed down like fireworks.

I should stop now, coming to the end anyway.

6. A quieter mind. A softer heart. Things I've always longed for.

Otherwise, life moves on as usual...though nothing is usual anymore by virtue that everything has shifted. No, I shifted and am shifting. God, reality, love, the supportive Universe: these things have always been and will always be. Thank God.

You're going to get there Linus. Don't rush. Work through each sticking point, knowing that there is no such thing as failure. We're all evolving, and heck, what do I know? I'm a baby at this stuff.

Take care,

Soul
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

Now thats an answer! Thank you, couldnt have asked for more really.

Oh.. now that I think of it. What kind of meditation do you do?

I'v experienced a bit of those things you write about bot not so strong. Im truly fascinated every time.

Regards
    //Linus

Blog Entries

I'm may be at odds with Robert here,
    That's a curious thing to say, why do you think you're at odds with Robert?
    I didn't read anything in his works or in what he's taught (in class) that would suggest that.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusTraveler View Post
    ...What kind of meditation do you do?
    I practice Vipassana. Nothing fancy or elaborate, but I consider the practice my number one priority. Energy building, astral practice, trances...these all come after I've done my routine meditation. And if I had to give up all but one thing, I would keep Vipassana.

I'm also branching out into Kundalini meditation where one focuses on chakra breathing, silver cord meditations, and Nad meditation. I recommend you get a couple books for Christmas if you're interested:

1. Mindfulness in Plain English by Bhante Gunaratana.
    2. The Five Tibetans by Christopher Kilham.

What's interesting is that both books touch on transcendental states and how they're virtually unavoidable (but not the goal) to the dedicated practitioner of meditation. I've found this to be the case.

Take care,

Soul
    Know Thyself

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    That's a curious thing to say, why do you think you're at odds with Robert?
    I didn't read anything in his works or in what he's taught (in class) that would suggest that.
    Hi CFTraveler et al,

I'm a little slow on following posts and just read this. Actually, it's interesting that CFT brought this up, because I made a fairly big mistake. I was referencing another author, his name escapes me, and through a series of brain hiccups, I added "Robert" by pure mistake, and an unfair one at that.

I amaze myself sometimes.
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

That's OK- It was just confusing.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

7. Re: Out.

Congratulations! Now it will get a lot easier to achieve it again!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2