Thread: Need clarity on this please.

Blog Entries

Need clarity on this please.

I had my very first strong energy surge through my body a couple of nights ago.
    Like I was going through som exitsensations or a vibrational state. It was all there, the strange sounds (like a metall bending and screeming and with some futuristic "matrix" feeling to it), the static feeling in my body but NOT the sleep paralysis. I tried to stay calm, but I think I spoiled it by thinking "Ok, so I'm going through an exit sensation now, wonder what will happen". It was so extremelly exciting.

I need more clarity on this or peoples opinions at least, as to what state this was/is?. I get the feeling that it was'nt an exitsensation but rather sensations from coming back from an OBE. Or perhaps I felt a state where the body begins to separate. Again, there's no paralysis at all. Never had that.

Regards
    //Linus

Blog Entries

Re: Need clarity on this please.

Sounds like deepening trance, with some exit sensations. The thing with exit sensations is that sometimes the most dramatic ones happen when you're not paralyzed.
    My recommendation to this is to use an 'imagination' type of exit technique, that does not require movement of your body- for example, don't try rolling out or sitting up- the rope method or an 'attention->out' technique will work best in this.
    And yes, it is possible to project without paralysis, but you may get unpleasant effects like bilocation and paralysis within the projection when you do.
    It takes some discipline when you project this way because you have dual set of sensations (physical and nonphysical) and it takes some concentration to move your energy body without moving your physical body.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.