Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Energy prestimulation and rasing... (Also in response to Soulsail.)

Energy prestimulation and rasing... (Also in response to Soulsail.)

Dear Forum,

Inspired by Soulsail's success story, I wish to share something that maybe could be of help to some here. I deeply respect Robert Bruce's New Energy Ways and I thoroughly enjoy doing it feeling the sensations and such, I also enjoy doing it in the frame of mind of a little boy who is playing, having fun and I do have fun with it.

And if a successful projection depends on the amount of energy raised (as Soulsail's story suggests) then I believe that maybe many other ways, that also suits each individual person, to raise energy could be utilised as well. For me, I happen to be a breathworker (rebirther) and I just did a session of rebirthing and realised that this indeed also prestimulates the energies in a way that is of course very much in Robert Bruce's/MAP spirit. I raised energy after the session and felt very quickly the heat develop in my stomach (sub-navel storage) and whole-body tingling. I have not gotten to the trance- or loosening parts yet, so I did not attempt any exit (I am deliberately progressing very slowly) but what I would like to hand here is a piece of information that maybe could be useful to people if they have difficulty in getting enough energy raised. And, as also Robert Bruce stresses, as also my breathwork teacher stressed, physical sensations/experiences themselves are not really a good indicator of energy flow, when you're really trained energetically, you could just have a slight tingle when a massive amount of energy is on the move.

(I guess energy could also be raised by ecstatic dancing, love-making, acupuncture, yoga, chi gong, fasting...)
    I deeply and truly respect beliefs and believers. Still... I want to know.

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Re: Energy prestimulation and rasing... (Also in response to Soulsail.)

Hey Johnny,

Yes, I did a LOT of energy raising the night I got out (a full hour, which is a lot more than normal for me).

I've found Robert's NEW works well, but can be a bit trying if you don't "sense" the energy, so I did a bunch of research and came to a method that works uber-well for me: Pranic Breathing.

Basically, this is a meditation where I breath in using a 6-3-6-3 pattern (inhale for a six count, hold three, exhale six, hold three, repeat). Also, VERY important: do this through your nose, touching your upper palate with your tongue. This creates a natural full-body circuit. In fact, I think there are a few posts here on this method (Golden something, can't recall). I did Pranic breathing into each of my chakras, one by one, giving each considerable time and...well...pow. It works for me and allows me a clearer mind as I'm not trying to "sense" energy movements, they just come on their own.

best,

Soul.
    Know Thyself

Really interesting. Thank you. I surely have my tounge to my palate during energy raising, however I donät during breathwork and then I actually breathe through my mouth. But I here consider breathwork as prestimulation. I have also yet to come into week four in which I will be exploring this further.

We talked earlier a bit about quieting the mind, have you more so silenced your mind now? I saw that you kind of drifted of to sleep on your success night, was it sleep that quieted your mind do you think... I am all in favor of any kind of projection, and I am in awe and deep respect of your experience, it's just that I find it most appealing to pursue the controlled one, where I choose when to project... (I'm somewhat of a control freak please excuse me for that.)
    Last edited by johnnytheswede; 13th December 2011 at 12:23 PM.

Blog Entries

Are you talking about the energy raising method when you draw energy from your feet, up through the back, into the head on the inhale, and then let it flow down from your head into the energy storage area in the navel area?

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusTraveler View Post
    Are you talking about the energy raising method when you draw energy from your feet, up through the back, into the head on the inhale, and then let it flow down from your head into the energy storage area in the navel area?
    Yes, when I say "energy raising" I mean the thing referenced in the MAP-book which you also describe.

Blog Entries

AKA the Full Body Circuit.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

I have been using the 6-3-6-3 method that SoulSail describes for a while now and for me it works well. At least it feels like it works well since after a while I can really feel the flow of energy in my body. I have yet to try and do it on individual chakras.

SoulSail, can you please describe what you do when you do "Pranic breathing into each of my chakras" a bit more precisely?
    I'd like to try it out!

that is interesting about the "tongue to palate" thing. i've never put much thought into it, but when ever i do energy work, or meditate my tongue automaticly puts its self there, almost in an instinctual way. once i tried to meditate, while forcing my tongue to be at rest in the bottom of my mouth and i was completely unable to meditate....its weird, but im thinking there might be something to it.
    "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours.
    It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell." -Buddha

Some very interesting techniques. Different things work for different people so it is important to experiment. Just out of curiosity, how often do you fine folks raise energy. I tend to do it 20 minutes in the morning and 20 minutes in the late afternoon. I do this at least 5 days a week. I also typically do chakra meditation 2-3 times per week. I feel like I may be a little lazy with chakra med. but was wondering how other peoples routines compared???
    "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience" ~Chardin~

Blog Entries

I used to do it every day- now it's once or twice a week. I need to make the time for it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.