Thread: Trance question

Trance question

First and foremost, i'd like to say sorry for adding to the pile of trance question threads! I'm just a bit confused as to how to do it properly.

I've read that you shouldn't practise getting into a trance at night before bed as one tends to be too tried at this time. However, i used to practise then simply due to time constraints. I was of the opinion that when i started to consciously see dream imagery, which happens to me often, that i was too tired and there was no point continuing. BUT from what i've been reading, it sounds like that 'dream imagery' state is where you want to be if you are trying to project.

So my question would be that although trancing before bed is generally not good practise, could it be that for some people who can regularly get to the point where they see dream imagery like i've described, that practising before bed might be the ideal time to try and project?

Thanks in advance!

Blog Entries

Re: Trance question

Well Steve, everybody is different, and the reason for the 'morning' preference is that most people fall asleep at night (and it's a habit)-so if nighttime is the time you can do it, and you can stay awake and aware until you are in full trance, then that's the right time for you.
    It's really a matter of your own sleep habits and ability to stay awake, without messing with your sleep patterns.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.