This is a great forum - my first post!

I am on day 29, having a ball with this amazing program, no remembered Oobs yet though.

This AM I was practicing trance, and I felt warm and cozy so I tried to project, just for the heck of it. Tried the rope technique, also tried just switching perspective to standing on the lawn. Lots of vibrations, surges through torso, buzzing between my ears. When I eventually gave up and tried to probe for the memory of an OBE, nothing came to me. Came in here to surf the forum and...

I can't stop the vibrations!

My ears are still buzzing, and if I close my eyes I feel like I am still trancing - body rush, awesome energy feelings buzzing through my whole body, especially legs and arms.

I feel like a giant antenna has been activated inside me. Is this something I should stop, by showering or going for a walk? Will it help or distract me from future growth?

The whole vibrational thing has been going on for at least 1.5 hours now. I'm not complaining, it's pleasant but I feel drugged. Body heavy, mind and energy body buzzing.

Any thoughts? Am I on the verge of greatness or am I just in some half-projected state of duh?

Thanks!