Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Evolutions eBook now released

Re: Evolutions eBook now released

I've bought it too, and yes, it's a password protected PDF. Anyway, there are several methods to transform it in another format so you can read it in your device.

How is the book? Is anyone willing to write a short review perhaps?

To be frank: if you have already read the other books (astral dynamics, psychic self defense, NEW...), and you know something about the cabalistic concept of God, there isn't much more fresh stuff (repeated concepts). The kundalini part is very interesting, but you are told to wait for the coming video...

I thought I was going to learn a lot, but it's not my case :-(

Quote Originally Posted by iadnon View Post
    To be frank: if you have already read the other books (astral dynamics, psychic self defense, NEW...), and you know something about the cabalistic concept of God, there isn't much more fresh stuff (repeated concepts). The kundalini part is very interesting, but you are told to wait for the coming video...

I thought I was going to learn a lot, but it's not my case :-(
    That's too bad. I have Robert's both Energy Work and MAP books. I was hoping for some new practical material.
    Last edited by Serpentarius; 26th December 2011 at 05:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    How is the book? Is anyone willing to write a short review perhaps?
    I have read most of the book at this point and i think it is good. That being said it seems to be a more generalized version a few of his other books as iadon had stated. I still feel that the book is worth the $20 as it does present some new and useful information as well as it is presented in a different style. I do have a question for anyone else that has read the book. I noticed that in the energy work section he describes the chakras larger (softball size for most) then he does in his energy work book. He also varies the suggested stimulation technique as well. Any body else see this? Is this a new and improved way to stimulate the chakras? I'm not sure what to think of it as the book seems to be a little general!
    "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience" ~Chardin~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper View Post
    It's a free trial for 7 days and then, if you're happy with it, you pay.
    Which is why, as far as I can ascertain, there is no PayPal option. PayPal doesn't have a "no charge for X days pending possible refund" offer. With a credit card, the host company (i.e., whomever is hosting the file and running the charges and so on) can simply post-date the charge on the card. Not possible with PayPal.

PayPal is also very dangerous to use if you're the seller, because PayPal can and will reverse payments pretty much on a whim. There are many true stories about people losing a great deal of money because PayPal decided to issue a refund to the buyer without good reason. PayPal, unfortunately, is not a reputable company (you can Google for more information on that if you're interested; generally, as a buyer it's fairly safe to use, but as a seller...).
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Finally, .... i just ordered EVOLUTIONS ~~ e-book ! .......Whoop, woop, woop .......................................xX x.

Let the Journey Begin ! ................ THANKS xX

Avicii-Wake Me Up x.

Wake me Up ~ Avicii

Get wasted - Sound Extra ~~ (Binoculars)
    Last edited by newfreedom; 8th October 2014 at 01:11 AM. Reason: to add the correct Song / video this time
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by newfreedom View Post
    Finally, .... i just ordered EVOLUTIONS ~~ e-book ! .......Whoop, woop, woop .......................................xX x.

Let the Journey Begin ! ................ THANKS xX

Avicii-Wake Me Up x.

Only read the introduction & first page so far ...... i am sooo appreciative of what's written

... it's awesome Robert x ..... am Lovin' it

Thankyou xX

I only have limited spells where i 'am allowed' (can) read certain types of written info. and when i am able to read, it is usually in very small amounts. But just having the E book feels supportive and reading it, is enlightening....
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2