Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Bending the "real" world exactly the same as a dream, is it possible?

Re: Bending the "real" world exactly the same as a dream, is it possible?

Thank you Oliver .

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    Hello, Giorgia.

It seems that dream characters are reflections of the qualities you find within yourself. In that they are not your creations, but created in response to what is within you.

Oliver
    Also i remember reading a post by Pavlina at his forum along these lines '' Wait till you realize you can design, create, and even delete characters in your reality too. That's the part I'm currently playing with -- a place where even more fears and concerns arise about what it all means.''

Was intrigued but couldn't find more about this ,i get that one could c
    onsider his external reality ,like circumstances, people, or whatever to be a reflection of his own consciousness ,but in particular design ,create and delete characters looks very .
    Would like to know more ..

3. Re: Bending the "real" world exactly the same as a dream, is it possible?

How fascinating is that current scientific understanding is leaning to the notion that indeed at least on our level reality is relative. Even in time travel for example for you to time travel you would go to another timeline which would mean that again the travel to the past and change you make can only be applied to your reality, if someone else changed the past without going with you they would be going to another reality.

As Einstein said time is relative and said "reality is an ilussion albeit a very presistent one"

4. Re: Bending the "real" world exactly the same as a dream, is it possible?

My gut tells me that this is theoretically possible as atoms themselves are simply like standing waves of the "aether" itself...
    And anybody versed in occult literature will be familiar with the widely held view that the physical world is a subset of the next broader energetic realm which is as we all know associated with mind.... so this all seems to suggest that such things are not impossible regardless of how rare this my be...

This scenario then in a nutshell is that: "mind is not a product of matter" but in fact (literally) that "matter is a product of mind" !!!!!!

Just having recently read this "http://www.scribd.com/doc/43530787/Jacques-Vallee-UFOs-The-Psychic-Solution-1977" (which is a must read I think) as well as David Wilcock's recent work " The Source Field Investigations" (again a must read) one would be forced to concede that such manifestation is not only possible but in fact takes place fairly regularly straight out of humanity's group mind.... but also may I add that the type of manifestation as per the first book I referenced there no doubt comes into play not only as a result of the creative power of the group mind of humanity as a whole but also as a result of this in combination with various energetic conditions (i.e the earth's energy vortices).

But moving on and getting to the point more directly, the fact that direct manifestation does apparently happen naturally it would also follow that it could be induced physically and such occurrences are fairly commonly associated with the lives of great saints...

Although I personally have a suspicion that such manifestations although absolutely real may in fact only be temporary by virtue of the fact that the supporting framework for such objects does not exist in the higher dimensions (other than the magician's astral construct) which when this entrophies may cause the physical object to evaporate.

But anyway my point is that although I think this is possible, the beings that can do this obviously have mastered the material plane.... as evidenced by the fact that their very thoughts are strong and focused enough to bend our reality into submission.

So yes... it can be done (I would say) by by the time you can do it you will probably have little need to stay in "nursery school" when you are scholastically more at the year 5 or 6 level.

5. Re: Bending the "real" world exactly the same as a dream, is it possible?

However there is a problem I have with the "dream approach" you see I understand things like manifesting money, relationships, events, etc. is ok and possible.

But if we really take this as a dream then on that logic I would be able to fly like Superman or summon the Death Star which is completely impossible.

Blog Entries

Then find another model if you don't like that one. Seriously, it's YOUR reality, shape it however you want, using whatever symbols you want, in whatever model you want. If you don't like the "dream" model, use the "game" model, or the "story" model, or make one up for yourself.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

7. Re: Bending the "real" world exactly the same as a dream, is it possible?

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    Then find another model if you don't like that one. Seriously, it's YOUR reality, shape it however you want, using whatever symbols you want, in whatever model you want. If you don't like the "dream" model, use the "game" model, or the "story" model, or make one up for yourself.
    The point is I really like the dream approach, but I find a "barrier" where my mind says "Ok, this is too much".

Blog Entries

And my suggestion, in response to your point, which I did get because I've been there and done that, was to "Find or create a new model that doesn't have that barrier."

Or, here's another metaphor.

If you're walking down a particular path and you keep hitting the same stone wall, you can either try to dismantle the wall (hey, it's possible) or you can look around for a new path or you can forge one of your own. All options have benefits and drawbacks, but sometimes, just changing your direction will have a tremendous effect.

Better?
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

9. Re: Bending the "real" world exactly the same as a dream, is it possible?

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    And my suggestion, in response to your point, which I did get because I've been there and done that, was to "Find or create a new model that doesn't have that barrier."

Or, here's another metaphor.

If you're walking down a particular path and you keep hitting the same stone wall, you can either try to dismantle the wall (hey, it's possible) or you can look around for a new path or you can forge one of your own. All options have benefits and drawbacks, but sometimes, just changing your direction will have a tremendous effect.

Better?
    Will try to see how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by DatBillionaire View Post

But if we really take this as a dream then on that logic I would be able to fly like Superman or summon the Death Star which is completely impossible.
    Bringing back the dead also , i've been told yesterday that a friend died ,i would like to have him back .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast