Hi Bob,

Did you ever come across a visualisation of your own chakras? I think I did, but am not sure.

I was lying in a kind of sleep paralysis with exit problems (not usually my prob though). I was then starting to sing sth in "la, la, la". From that moment on in my mind's eye something 'opened' in my visual field, which looked like a galaxy of green pixels with its core in the middle very bright, then thinning out and darkening to the edges. It also had a clockwise spin. Everything was green and at the core almost glowing in a shiny intense white, but still green-ish.

It lasted as long as I was singing. Maybe I got bored and was a bit fed up with being paralised, so I aborted it and woke up.

I took one of the many pics on the internet of spiral galaxies and edited it a bit on a graphics program. This one I came up with as the closest thing as to what it looked like all the time. Just imagine it rotating clockwise, too:

Could it be a 'green' active and rotating Heart Chakra? Did perhaps the singing or a "la"-Mantra cause it? If it is sth else, what could it be? Have you ever seen such a thing moving in the Astral, clairvoyantly (mind's eye, on your body) or in meditation?

Cheers
V.