Thread: 3rd eye trigger

karmacox Guest

3rd eye trigger

when i do the 3rd eye trigger, my eyes and nose twitch wildy...isnt this supposed to be when you simluate this centre (as per week 4) and not during 3rd eye trigger??

btw, i do have sinus problems and this is pollen-season so maybe that area is getting cleared up...

any answers??? shud i continue coz if i stimulate the 3rd eye for 15 min i suppose its dangerous???...i have done it for 2 days and dont feel much...a lil head pressure but i also have cold right now so...

Matthew Guest
    karmacox,
    I am assuming you mean the third-eye trigger as a way to OBE.
    I would suggest that you take a look at three things:
    How is your trance? It's good to spend a little time on the third-eye trigger to get used to the eye strain. However, if your trance had not reached the stage of "body asleep/ mind awake," I would concentrate more on that than the 3-E trigger. (Again, I don't know your level of experience, so this may not apply.)
    What type of 3-E sensations do you feel during your chakra energizing? (Again, I'm assuming you use NEW.) Make sure you have a good flow of energy to your 3-E area before you begin serious efforts to use it as a trigger. It doesn't help anything if you are focusing on a chakra that is already "tapped out" or running low on "gas."
    I would suggest using NEW to stimulate your nose area. Run your awareness hands over your face and "feel" for any areas that lack sensation. Of course, you can do this all over your body and look for places that have energy blocks.

-Matthew

karmacox Guest
    ummm...i just use the trigger for mind taming...how do you have an obe through the triggger(i thut it just helped in vibrations)???

i havent felt any exit symptoms yet tho i have tried for several days now...prolly coz i am bad at tactile thingy...or havent tried hard enough...

Matthew Guest
    yes.... the 3E trigger can be used to project.

There is no problem in using it as a meditational aid. In taoist practices, they stare at the tip of the nose and gradually move up to "looking inward" at the 3E. But, if it bothers you, there is no need to do it for empty-mind meditations.

-Matthew