Thread: Astral Projection with materialization

Astral Projection with materialization

Hi,

I READ a experience some time ago, and I would like to share it with you. IT IS NOT MY EXPERIENCE, but is from a advanced projector here in Brazil. I am still trying obtain from him more details, but I am still waiting a reply.... but for some reasons, some people seems like to show you candies but never give the complete receipt...

This projector is a respectable person, a professional psychanalist too, not some king of crazy guru that try atract people to his sect promising miracles. He is only a projector that, like R.Bruce or W.Buhlman give courses, sell books, teaching the people to astral projection. So, I think that fraud is not a possibility.
    The most of you maybe probalby don't understand portuguese, but you can "feel" the person in his videos in youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKtTt...feature=relmfu

I would like to know if there is someone in this forum that had some experience wiht this kind of phenomen? Bellow you can see the translation of the experience, and after that, the original link to the website' author, just in case of someone can read portuguese. I used Google translator and tried to fix some langauge anomalies that always appear whe we use a translation software. I expect that you can understand what happened:
    ASTRAL PROJECTION WITH MATERIALIZATION (WITH TESTEMONIES)
    Year 2006
    I have done some experiments and studies on the chakras, which I consider a very important aspect for those who want to join in serious spiritual search. I've been experimenting since 1967.
    Knowing that our chakras produce energy for various densities and lower chakras that make us join in the processes and emotional contact with the physical world, have worked hard to understand more and more activity and their use in the processes of human evolution.
    One conclusion that I could get for myself was this: that the base chakra can be used to produce materializations and physical effects.

I was in my room taking notes and sitting, I decided to make an astral projection to see who was downstairs in the kitchen. I walked through the door and went volitando across the floor. When I arrived in the kitchen noticed a coordinator of the CEC, Alessandra - and can confirm what I'm saying - just sitting on the floor. He raised his head, looked at me and started talking. She told me she was organizing the cleaning material of the CEC and talked a few seconds. When I realized I was no longer possible to sustain that situation I left, leaving the door quickly and "disappearing" when I entered the lecture hall where he was a psychologist of the CEC (Mary). The Alessandra called me while I went out and followed me to see if I could see, entering the lecture hall and asking about me for Maria. This said I should be upstairs in my room, working. Alessandra said he was talking to me and had moments that I should have been there. Maria said: Look, he went through here, because if he passed through that door I have seen.

The two came to me about what happened and I explained that I had actually talked to Alexandra, because she had entered in the kitchen and I briefly materialized, but that was just enough for her to realize my presence and we, together, grasp the reality use of energy through the chakras.
    SOURCE, IN PORTUGUESE:
    http://www.diariodeumprojetor.com/re...com-testemunha
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 26th April 2012 at 05:01 PM. Reason: translated trabalhando.

Blog Entries

Re: Astral Projection with materialization

I looked at the video (and realized how much Portuguese I don't speak, lol), and wanted to ask you- the woman who saw him, was she completely awake?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Yes, the both woman were. This is THE POINT, it was not astral vision. He entered in the kitchen, there was one woman there, and the other woman was behind him, watching him enter in the kitchen. When this second woman arrived in the door fo the kitchen, waiting see him there, he was not more. The both of them see him.
    Draja Mickaharic speaks about this in his book "What 's possible", telling about bilocation and teletransport, and he afirms saw both happens in his room, but he admits he was unable to do it yet, even his both friends showing like to do it. And there are historical records about bilocation from saints, but we always prefer explain this using another exaplanations. Even between experienced mediuns, very few can believe in this. Materialization is a rare fenomen anyway, real, but very rare, and even so the mechanism is a another inteligency (or subconscious, if you prefer) using the etheric matter of the medium to produce the phenomem. Astral projection with enought matter to can be saw to physical eye SHOULD BE a very different mechanism.
    HOWEVER, I think that we there is some fire behind this smoke: there is this story that I put herem, there are Draja Mickaharic storis, there are "Saints" stories, there are the Leadbeater Stories too, in "Invisible Helpers"... Sincerely, I don't have any problem in acept that it is possible, what really let me curious is the technique: Only intention and a very focused mind? Generic Chakra work accumulating energy until infinity level? Specific Chakra activation before or during astral projection? Generic/Specif pranic absortion before/during astral projection?

Blog Entries

Some people report having this happen, usually as an etheric (not astral) projection. I have seen the shadow of my mother (fully awake) when she was alive, but I didn't recognize her until she confessed having visited me. What I can tell you is that at that time, I had just bought this house, and she was at home wondering what my new house looked like, and found herself here. She got a look and then was back, and at that moment I called her to tell her about this 'weird thing' that had happened. Her intention was clear, but she didn't do it on purpose, so I don't know how focused intent worked in this case.
    That's all I got.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.