Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: (Help) Pressure in Forehead/Chest/Teeth

Blog Entries

Re: (Help) Pressure in Forehead/Chest/Teeth

I also have a throbbing sensation with some pressure sensations in my brow chacra region. It can come spontaneously or when I'm meditating. When I did more energy work before, it was more frequent. So I feel that its more of a energy work issue for me.. or not an issue as in a bad thing really. Because it have'nt bothered me at all. I just feelhappy to feel anything at all, it lets me know that something is going on.

Blog Entries

Hello, Ephemerid.

You were saying that initially this reaction was pronounced only after a long and intense practice session. Now, after having practiced regularly for weeks or months, the sensation comes up quickly and more pronounced. Do I understand that correctly, yes?

Usually practice itself causes two things to change: The amount of energy you're being able to move around and your ability to feel energy moving.

More energy circulating through your system while practicing will have bigger effect on blocks. Imagine a pipe that is partially blocked. Now imagine moving more water through the pipe. What you get is higher pressure. Energy blocks cause unpleasant sensations, energy circulating without much blockage cause comparatively little sensation. So your sensations seem to indicate that you have energy blocks in the respective areas, and when your practice stimulates energy circulation you notice the blockages more strongly because a higher energetic pressure builds in these areas.

On the other hand, also with continued practice, the ability to feel energetic sensations is also improved. More energy flow and this enhanced sensitivity lead to noticing energetic blocks more strongly.

While unpleasant sensations during energy work may happen while energetic blocks are wore down, you should be careful and gentle when you encounter pain or other alarming symptoms. In this case try to practice less intensely in a session and have more sessions instead. This applies to energy work in general.

Energy blocks in the head - third eye, nasal-eye bridge, the facial area, may be due to factors like trying too hard to concentrate, putting too much time into mental endeavours without counter-balancing them, etc. Wherever your attention goes, your energy goes. Staring at a screen for too long, or being "too much in one's head" very often, many of these activities create tension in the head, for example also by making the neck tense and blocking smooth energy circulation. Also anxious worry might cause one to be locked into one's own thoughts, and hence the head.

Counterbalancing such behaviors with other activities, gentle energy work, sports, all grounding activities, plus checking out all the things Beek mentioned might all help.

What type of meditation are you doing? It might be helpful to switch meditation object as well. For example watching the breath at the nostrils worked really badly for me because I had blocks in the nasal, eye and forehead areas.

3. Re: (Help) Pressure in Forehead/Chest/Teeth

Thank you for your answer Korpo.

Your indication to the energy blocks makes sense and I think it is what I'm going through. What should I do in this situation, I would appreciate if you can give me some advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    What type of meditation are you doing?
    I don't know what kind of meditation type I'm doing. I'm sorry but I don't have enough knowledge to answer this question. When I'm meditating I'm just thinking some objects out of my room or just focusing to the energy that I feel on my facial area.

Quote Originally Posted by Ephemerid View Post
    Thought of meditating triggers the pressure. Usually I go bed an hour early to meditate, it happens then mostly. On the other hand, it happens whenever I want. Sometimes it happens by itself but just calming myself makes the pressure go away. I think it's not something out of my control. (By the way, the pressure in the chest doesn't happen in daily life, just happens when I go to sleep).
    Seems you get it when you place _intent_ to meditate?

I get something similar, a pain in my head, back or neck. When I meditate, laying down and put intent to experience something astral, it sometimes can increase, but most of the time the pain lessens.

I put intent to be open to anything and accept it happen, OBE, projection, doing retrieval, being eaten by a non-physical monster, sending PUL to any scary entity, letting them invade me, accepting them, accepting any energy which is sent to me, absorbing it, accepting goose bump energy waves (physically), requesting any changes my guides want to do to me non-physically, etc.

This seems to lessens the problem, even if it in the start can increase some pain. I even got the question if I want to continue "because it will be very painful". I just said yes and accepted it. Facing fear, facing any monster, looking closely at it, sending the monster Love, Acceptance or whatever positive I can, I think most of those monsters are only my own parts, my own fears.

Hope this helps you.

5. Re: (Help) Pressure in Forehead/Chest/Teeth

Thank your for your answer PauliEffect.

I believe my situation is a bit different. I'm not afraid any kind of thing when I'm meditating. I feel no fear. The thing is that when I'm meditating and when I feel that pressure I feel like I have reached the end of my limits. I can't push more. But also I can feel that I'm not far from what is waiting for me beyond that pressure. It's just I can't get through that layer.
    I want to believe there is something worth to try but I don't think I'm on the right path, I'm doing something wrong. The question is what is the right path then?

Blog Entries

The right path is the path that causes some sort of effect, without pain or discomfort. Remember the golden rule of energy work- if it gets uncomfortable of painful, stop, take a break and when you feel you're ready start (or continue) again.

I want to believe there is something worth to try
    IMO you shouldn't have to believe anything- you try something and see what you get out of it- don't start with preconceived notions of what you're 'supposed' to get- do something and then see what results you get.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Perserverance and pushing too much are two differing degrees of the same continuum.

Perserverance is when you continue practicing even if some discomfort arises. Pushing too much occurs when you don't stop when you encounter severe discomfort or pain.

While some perserverance might be needed, pushing is seldom the answer. Whatever you feel might be attainable through pushing will eventually be yours anyway if you don't push but respect your own limits. There's no need to push. If you keep your practice routine results will come your way. Just give it more time.

AstralCody Guest

Funny, right when I saw this topic my brow chakra started pulsating.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2