Hello!

I have a certain problem at the moment with visualization. Basically I'm having a bit of a hard time focusing on what I want in a visualization without something coming in and messing it up. Usually in a fairly distressing way.

For the record I have a very strong visual capacity and can pretty much see the situation as clear as day with my eyes closed. But I'm having trouble shaking this sabotage.

For instance, often if I'm trying to visualize a relationship situation sitting opposite a girl having a conversation over dinner or something like that, a nasty spider would crawl out of her mouth and freak me right out. Infact it's all very spider related as I freakin hate them and is probably my only phobia. The fact my visualizations are very clear and real makes it all the more disturbing.

Part of me thinks, hey, I shouldn't even be posting this because I should just be ignoring it. But it's got to the stage that I think I need some help sorting it out because it's has been very difficult to ignore.

I would greatly appreciate any help in sorting this self-sabotage out in my visualizations.

Thanks a lot!
HoldOrFold