Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Weird thing today

Blog Entries

Re: Weird thing today

I also am attending Kundalini classes; but, it leans on the meditation side. I get all kinds of visions; including seeing out of my instructors eyes. The only physical sensations I've had at class were my Chakras "scintillating/vibrating", but, not like a vibration--almost like a metallic ringing. Sometimes, while meditating in class, my instructor comes to me and, spiritually, takes my hand and walks me around the class, where I see the other students meditating as I am.
    Grant

Yes it happens. The magician can draw energy up the spine from the perineum and cause it to fountain out of the crown and down around them like an umbrella. The energy that spills upward out of the crown over the physical body can be more keenly felt by some magicians then energy within their physical body and subtle energy body. Fire in the crown could also be more easily felt depending on the nature of the scalp at that time. Air absorbs and hold heat. Earth can become dry and hot with fire, too. Water neutralises fire but if the scalp was very cold it might feel the heat of fire more keenly.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Blog Entries

Well, it's official, it happened again yesterday. I did the whole routine, that being a series of breathing exercises, spinal warm up, meditation, spinal exercises, Sat Crea, more meditation, and then the five tibetans, followed by a longer deeper meditation. Well, this time after Sat Crea I had the 'fire in the head' thing, (a little less strong, or maybe I just wasn't surprised by it), Then I cleansed with water, grounded, and went on to the rest. By the end of the exercises I felt energized and fresh, considering how much I sweated doing the 5 tibetans.
    So my interpretation is that the channel is smooth enough for it to go up and through with no adverse effects. And my back doesn't hurt, which is another side effect that I like about this practice.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Well, it's official, it happened again yesterday. I did the whole routine, that being a series of breathing exercises, spinal warm up, meditation, spinal exercises, Sat Crea, more meditation, and then the five tibetans, followed by a longer deeper meditation. Well, this time after Sat Crea I had the 'fire in the head' thing, (a little less strong, or maybe I just wasn't surprised by it), Then I cleansed with water, grounded, and went on to the rest. By the end of the exercises I felt energized and fresh, considering how much I sweated doing the 5 tibetans.
    So my interpretation is that the channel is smooth enough for it to go up and through with no adverse effects. And my back doesn't hurt, which is another side effect that I like about this practice.
    Thatts awesome I don't think I've ever felt fire prana not sure I have felt strong sensation on crown but it didn't feel like fire but usually I get a feeling of energy in my heart that feels like fire

Good job CF now maybe you can enlighten us more?
    consistent lies is paradoxically a source of truth hubris is the true enemy it lied about me ( devil) & pretends to be me and God

Sex is fun lies are sin tantra is observing orgasm in meditative trance state Saccral chakra rox

GOD is the great ancient Creator spirit and i am a spirit made in Gods image I have everything I need to succeed & more & am actually moving through life at my own pace until I realize complete oneness with the great Spirit of Truth & achieve full enlightenment

5. Re: Weird thing today

Wow, that's a cool experience you had. Can you describe more in detail what this exercise is about?

Blog Entries

I can get you a link- even though I don't do it with her, there is a teacher called Gurmukh that has videos on YouTube, and the workout is almost identical to the routine I do.

This should get you started:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRjG5i0hXvA

Blog Entries

I don't like the way she teaches very much but I would definitely like to try this. I've never really done much yoga/ stretching maybe you can give us some tips or pointers from you own experience?
    consistent lies is paradoxically a source of truth hubris is the true enemy it lied about me ( devil) & pretends to be me and God

Sex is fun lies are sin tantra is observing orgasm in meditative trance state Saccral chakra rox

GOD is the great ancient Creator spirit and i am a spirit made in Gods image I have everything I need to succeed & more & am actually moving through life at my own pace until I realize complete oneness with the great Spirit of Truth & achieve full enlightenment

8. Re: Weird thing today

Thanks!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thedevil View Post
    I don't like the way she teaches very much but I would definitely like to try this. I've never really done much yoga/ stretching maybe you can give us some tips or pointers from you own experience?
    I don't use her as a teacher (I was taught by my former minister) but many of the exercises are the ones I do.
    I usually stretch before I start my routine, do a little centering, and then go to breath of fire, which energizes.
    Most of the exercises, due to my bad back (I am an old woman, lol) I do in front of the couch on the floor, use a mat, because it's difficult on the bare floor, and this gives me support.
    I do the spinal series first, and then move on to the five tibetans, and do a long meditation afterwards.
    If I don't have the time (the whole routine takes me like an hour and a half more or less), I'll just do the spinal exercises for my back, and then the meditation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2