Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Binaural or isochronic?

Blog Entries

Re: Binaural or isochronic?

I pretty much agree with CFT. Have used both, both seem to work, but the binaurals are much less... I don't know, jarring, I guess? They're just easier to listen to, I think.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Lionheart Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sinera View Post
    I also have some OM chants now. Some of them I use for relaxation more than meditation, but they "work" either way. I need even flow all the time and this really does it for me.
    Jurgen Ziewe's OM Chant, known as Far Countries found here is very good. It's 40 minutes long, which is great for a AP session. I didn't care for his other 30 minute Binaural beat found at the bottom of the same page though.
    www.multidimensionalman.com/Multidimensional-Man/Free_Deep_Meditation_Sounds_-_Binaural_Beats.html

[Link modified, please copy and paste if you're interested in visiting. Fewer than 20 posts. Please see: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq...#faq_linkrules]

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    Jurgen Ziewe's OM Chant, known as Far Countries found here is very good. It's 40 minutes long, which is great for a AP session. I didn't care for his other 30 minute Binaural beat found at the bottom of the same page though.
    www.multidimensionalman.com/Multidimensional-Man/Free_Deep_Meditation_Sounds_-_Binaural_Beats.html
    Cool, thanks, I will check it out.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Lionheart Guest

Hey CFT, I think I remember you saying on another forum that you enjoy Shamanic Binaural Beats. If you still do, you have to check out Byron Metcalf. You can find some of his tracks on Youtube. The one I really enjoy is named "Threshold of Intention" off of the Shaman's Heart CD. It's 1:02:47 long. So, its a very good for a OBE/Phase session.
    Last edited by Lionheart; 10th July 2014 at 08:14 AM.

Blog Entries

Thanks, Lionheart.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I would just like to say a few things about binaural beats. I will be biased and recommend hemi-sync. The reason I think they are a superior binaural beat is because they use a blend of tones. A lot of these binaural beats you find online will just bean you with a low theta frequency and say perfect for meditation. The reality is if you listen to a single tone of around 3.8 hz which borders delta then you will just fall asleep.

Hemi-sync conversely blends theta with a dash of alpha and a little beta. The idea is you go down to a theta state but you need the beta and alpha to keep you alert. Also the new SAM technology includes gamma frequencies which binaural beats can't recreate. Also a lot of the binaural beats out there don't bring you back properly so you are left ungrounded which is never good

Blog Entries

Does Hemi-Sync do isochronic beats?
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    Does Hemi-Sync do isochronic beats?
    No, hemi-sync is binaural beat and SAM is somewhere in-between which uses an arc of sound around the head. I think the potential in the SAM technology is very exciting but they are still learning a lot about it.

The main benefit of things like SAM and iso tones over binaural beats is that your brain doesn't have to do extra work. With binaural beats your brain is working to create the third tone all the time. To be honest I know little about isochronic tones apart from they don't sound very nice. Perhaps there are some nice ones but the ones I tried were like meditating to a passing commuter train.

Blog Entries

Ah. I was wondering if it did, since the topic of the thread is (or was) about comparing binaural and isochronic.

My understanding is that binaural needs decent headphones to work, because of the range of left and right ear tones, while Isochronic do not require headphones.

I'm looking for good reputable Iso tones to download or buy to use with earbuds while walking. Any tips on good Iso tones to get?

...hey, just found an app on itunes that lets you mix and match various tones to a wide variety of background music or sounds, for only $2.50, called AmbiScience (by Tesla Audio Sciences).
    Last edited by Energize; 27th May 2015 at 03:11 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast