Thread: Spiritual Documentary Opportunity for Robert

Spiritual Documentary Opportunity for Robert

Hey Robert.

I am creating a documentary that will reach people worldwide and help facilitate widespread inner changes within humanity.

You and your work resonate highly in alignment with the energy of this project and it's potential to induce positive change. So this is an invitation to be a part of this film in any way you see fit. The documentary film will consist of interviews, real life footage and situations/encounters, narration, and inspiring visual effects created by myself. This project would be blessed to have your transformative energy.

In short, my idea is to educate and inspire people to establish a conscious connection with their inner divinity. To know God through first-hand experience . To live in a state of Divine Grace. To be an embodiment of the Christ Consciousness, a consciousness fully attuned to Pure Unconditional Love. To have every thought and action inspired from the Divine Source. To realize what this life is about and what their purpose is. And, to release the negative patterns that so many are currently stuck in. I want to make it crystal clear to the audience exactly how and why the majority of society is not living to their fullest potential, and to identify and give solutions to the inner problems which cause the suffering that leads to negative thoughts and behaviors. I also want to offer the knowledge I have gained to allow everyone to access the inner tools needed to experience their own divinity, to connect with their Source, and to explore the greater spiritual reality in which we all exist within. These are tools I have acquired through years of spiritual practice, including meditation, astral projection/out of body explorations, and research.

If you are interested, take a look at my production website.
    www.VincentFieldProductions.com

I specialize in visual effects, and if you ever need any done for any of your work I would be glad to help.
    Escaping Velocity. Not just infinity, but eternity.

Re: Spiritual Documentary Opportunity for Robert

Nice special effects.

Sounds like a good idea.

Do you have an outline for your planned doco?

Funding?

Connections?

Email admin, or use my workshops email workshops@astraldynamics.com and we can discuss this.

robert