I would like to start a discussion about how sex influences energy work for Astral Dynamics forum members, and how you manage it in your energy work.

Over the past week I have been at a workshop for eliminating the ego and attaining spiritual freedom.

I had attained a strong sense of inner peace towards the end of the workshop. I also noticed powerful energy sensations, through all of my chakras, and I had finally managed to feel the last major chakra that I had been struggling with (throat).

I don't know if the energy activity had something to do with someone sending it. My mum has been in contact with a few people who are supposedly sending us energy at the moment, but I am not aware if that had anything to do with it.

I do know that I could clairvoyantly observe the room with minimum effort during the workshop, and my cold almost cured completely. The thing is, that as soon as I had sex the night after the workshop I fell into a slump and lost a lot of the peace and strength that I had before. I also lost much of the energy awareness I had.

I've read about sex effects on the energy body, energy depletion and loss of awareness etc.

Has this been the case for anyone?

Surely for successful energy work you don't just stop having sex permanently?

Does anyone here use any transmutation exercises such as tantra? I'm really interested in as many opinions and experiences with this as possible.

Warm Regards,
Alexander