Hi I have posted before about my on-going issues with negative entities in one form or another and it seems to have changed slightly and I seriously need answers/help/advice whatever is possible. Ok first off I would like to give a little backround about myself. I am 28 years old, have been meditating for 5 months and Astral Projecting for about the same time. In my 5 months of projecting I have had somewhere near 15-20 OOBE's. I am a recovering addict with prescription pills and marijuana and am proud to say I have 110 days clean today.

Well around 5 months ago I started trying to project and within a week had my first OOBE. It wasn't long I stayed in the RTZ for a couple seconds and aborted the projection. Well over the next couple months I increased the time spent out. Sometimes I went to wierd dark rooms with lines in them. Sometimes I flew in a black abyss. Sometimes I went to big warehouse looking buildings that were empty. Sometimes I went to several floors of people's homes with each floor having a different family in it. Well on my 12th projection or so at the foot of my bed there was a dark shadowy figure standing there looking at me. I didn't pay it much mind I flew up into the black abyss for about 30 seconds and then went into floors of people's homes like I described earlier.

It was a great experience I saw a family of African American's watching the television jumped infront of the TV and then saw a Eastern Black bear. Well after all that happened I started flying downwards in hopes of actually reintigrating into my body for the first time, instead of just moving my physical body and aborting the projection instantly which I had done every other time. Well I was flying into the black abyss when I started feeling something grabbing me with hands. I aborted the projection and went to sleep and that night I had one horrible dream after another where I was physically being attacked at the foot of my bed by some entity. I prayed and it had no effect, I said to myself "Why isn't it working?" The entity replied "Do know how long I have heard that?" To be honest I am not scared at all, this is just in my way of having worthwile projections now as I will explain below.

Ever since then everytime that I leave my body I have an entity holding onto my astral body. It is weighing me down and I have tried so hard to tell myself I can fly regardless and the best I have done is flown up into the black abyss but right about the time I would enter the homes like before I am stopped from flying up any further. It is like a wall or something is blocking me, but I have this entity literally piggy backing on my back. I am under the assumption this entities vibration is blocking me from getting into what I believe is one of the medium level planes. So at this time if I was to project my only choice is to allow the entity to pull me down into the lowest of planes, or stay in the RTZ with this thing on my back eitherway.

I have tried countless methods of removing this entity during my projections and while I am in the physical through white light shielding, prayer, I have even tried pushing it off while projecting. I ripped it's hands off me and it just attatches something else. This is making projecting absolutely useless for me. I have prayed for divine beings of the light to help me and they never help. I have tried everything I can possibly think of or anything people have told me and nothing is working, and I want to project so bad like I was before. I am getting to the point where I am just going to project and stop flying and say "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME?" because it is becoming extremely frustrating that this has been going on for months now. After I abort the projection because of the failure yet again atleast for that night, sometimes for several nights I will wake up and feel the entity touching me in one place or another. The last projection I aborted when I went to go to sleep I had this wierd buzzing voice in my ear and I was teleported right back to where the projection I aborted earlier left off.

I had a Reiki attunement today but I am not even sure if that is going to help get rid of this Astral Hitch Hiker.. Does anyone have anything that will actually work to get rid of this thing? Or any advice on anything regarding this? Please I need help!