Thread: Long lasting sleeping issue

Long lasting sleeping issue

For about 3 years negs have often prevented me from sleeping by killing my ability to enter trance states. Frequently I've been kept up for more than two days at a time, and once or twice I've been up for about 3 days.

When I'm forced to stay awake exhaustion is usually present. It is often accompanied by the sensation of tierdness, but that's not allways so since the negs can often mask feelings of tierdness (even after being up for very long time periods), which is not ok because I've passed out breifly while walking outside a few times when the negs have decided to release their grip on my mind.

I have tried different sleepng pills and haven't found any that work for me. Someone suggested the use of a water foutain at bedside. I have not been able to find such a foutain but have tried sleeping in the shower several times. Meditation doesn't help either, and I've also tried the Super Sleep CD from the Monroe Institute.

I'm hoping that someone can suggest something i haven't tried.

Blog Entries

Re: Long lasting sleeping issue

Someone suggested the use of a water foutain at bedside. I have not been able to find such a foutain
    They have such things at Walmart in the home decor dept. they're called 'zen' fountains or something like that.
    As to super sleep, are you using earphones? That might make it uncomfortable.

but have tried sleeping in the shower several times.
    Please tell me it wasn't on....

I believe Dan has some good advice in this or the PSNA forums.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Have you gone through Robert's Psychic Self Defense book? This is a necessary start as there are several very quick steps you can take to ground, center, and shield. I think the first couple pages of the book have a list of practical things you need to do right away to get yourself protected, and hence, some sleep.

As for the sleep issue.

I have struggled with refractory (persistent, difficult to treat) insomnia most of my life, so I'm familiar with most sleep-deprivation issues and you MUST get sleep, as you're aware.

Not sure what sleeping meds you've tried. If you PM me I can make suggestions from there. Again, I can make *suggestions* but a Dr. is your best bet here, which I am not. But I promise you there are meds out there that will work--nothing funner than an old school shot of Thorazine or a new school shot of Seroquel to make you forget where your face is.

Again, PM me and I can give you the list of what I was given when I was going on days three and four without sleep and hallucinating on my feet.

Until then here's the list of things you can do now to get some rest:

1. Exercise. Lots. Even if you're tired. This needs to fairly consistent and aerobic in nature.
    2. Load up on magnesium. Get Magnesium Glycinate or a Citrate form since these absorb better than anything else. I take 1,200 mg a day, which is a lot, but once you're saturated, you'll know it. The muscle relaxation is wonderful.
    3. Check out the standard stuff: Melatonin, L-Tryptophan, etc. Get on Amazon or something and you'll find tons.

The deal is you need a strong front. One or two things won't cut it. You need a consistent approach with multiple inputs to get a single output.

Soul
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

Sorry to hear Josh, that you are still struggling with sleeping...

I have also suffered without sleep over the last 6 years at times and it can be very, very difficult to get through..

It is a case of finding what helps and works for you...

At one stage, where i was again struggling immensly from lack of sleep, i found using a melatonin spray before bedtime worked..

i was able to enter into a peaceful resting space, which i then was able to 'settle' within, that progressed into hypnagogics and then full 'unconscious'/dreaming sleep...

Also i have a warm blow heater which i use, this often times has held the 'space' for me to relax enough to gain some sleep..

Hope you find some solutions soon...
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    They have such things at Walmart in the home decor dept. they're called 'zen' fountains or something like that.
    As to super sleep, are you using earphones? That might make it uncomfortable.

Please tell me it wasn't on....

I believe Dan has some good advice in this or the PSNA forums.
    For the super sleep cd, I was wearing earphones but was not bothered by them. in the past i've often fallen asleep with earphones.

Blog Entries

I have Super Sleep and love it- but I have used it with speakers on both sides of the bed (not too loud; just loud enough to cause white noise) and it's worked well. Very well, in fact.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

I've expereienced similar things of not being able to sleep for days etc... in my experience this is actually a mystical experience that your mind tries to justify the best thing i found to do is realize you higher power of truth that you call God and to observe your own thoughts very closely as once you are practicing awareness of God the truth it will also lead to awareness of self (the Atman) via the relationship between self and the highest truth which is good therefore some very best ways to do that is to go outside in nature and especially sleeping outdoors is a very good thing ( go camping) and you must isolate yourself from all distractions and humans and aalso it is good to read Scripture such as RIg Veda or Bible and just try best to connect with God and realize God the truth that God intends for you to be happy and not to suffer and do pranayama breathing exercises is also very good as you breathe heavy ad if you were doing vigorous exercise like running but remaining still in calmest relaxed trance meditative state so you can best feel and observe the effects after a minute or two of heavy breathing you should start to feel numb tingling in your body its like a spiritual high you can get its not dangerous its very natural just like exercising except only breathing it will make you more aware of self and God its just like exercise for breathing only and it works amazing
    consistent lies is paradoxically a source of truth hubris is the true enemy it lied about me ( devil) & pretends to be me and God

Sex is fun lies are sin tantra is observing orgasm in meditative trance state Saccral chakra rox

GOD is the great ancient Creator spirit and i am a spirit made in Gods image I have everything I need to succeed & more & am actually moving through life at my own pace until I realize complete oneness with the great Spirit of Truth & achieve full enlightenment