Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ongoing issues with Astral Hitch hikers, Please help!

1. Re: Ongoing issues with Astral Hitch hikers, Please help!

This entity whatever it may or may not be actually does some similar things you said in the earlier post Soul. On many occasions when I lay down to go to sleep at night my bed begins to shake, not up to the excorsist or anything but it's very noticable. I have moved into different positions to see if it was just a muscle spasm, yet the shaking continues. I can also feel a hand pushing up under me sometimes instead of feeling shaking, it pushes up in random positions. I typically laugh and say really? shaking the bed is all you got? When I mock the entity though it's definitely one of the more active nights once I fall asleep.

It also likes to do things with my feet. After everything that happened last night I expected it to either ramp up the activity or downgrade, it ramped it up. I spent around 4 hours meditating today, I was meditating though not attempting to Astral Project. Around an hour maybe an hour and a half I drifted off into mental imagery and found myself on a small boat rowing up some very friendly looking river. Well when I came back to in the physical I had something tapping on the bottom of my foot. Also there have been a couple times I woke up to something smacking the bottom of my feet. What is the reason they go for the feet so much? Before it started piggy backing on me recently it always was grabbing and grabbing onto my legs and feet.

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Re: Ongoing issues with Astral Hitch hikers, Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Astral View Post
    What is the reason they go for the feet so much? Before it started piggy backing on me recently it always was grabbing and grabbing onto my legs and feet.
    Okay, this is no brainer now. You've got a neg, not just something out of your inner locker paying you a visit. They go for the feet because that's your grounding center--they're access points and channels. And once the neg is messing around there, the game is on and you need to act.

Not sure if you told me whether you'd read Psychic Self Defense or not. I meant to send it to you, but didn't, so I'm shipping it now. Should be there by Tuesday or Wednesday at latest.

Robert Bruce has some killer immediate steps in the beginning chapter to regain your ground and get you some sleep, sort of quick list of of neg deterrents.

One that works well is to rub Tiger's Balm or any heavily scented oil on your feet. I lathered mine every night and it definitely seemed to work. The electric sensations of being poked, touched, prodded ceased. So go out to CVS and pick some up tonight if you can.

You need to run the full course of counter measures in the book.

No need to fret, just kick on the lights, play some good music, and remind yourself that you're going to be fine.

Soul
    Know Thyself

3. Re: Ongoing issues with Astral Hitch hikers, Please help!

Would taking a epsom salt bath be ok instead of just soaking my feet? Also would like Jergen's healing lotion do anything? Oddly enough I just started taking care of my feet a lot more than I used to. I have been soaking them recently and exfoliating them everytime I soak them. I was actually doing all of this because during meditation I was experience symptoms in my hands and feet of having extreme blockages. Everytime I took an epsom bath it lead to a series of Astral Projection as well.

I am going to have to make due with some of your requests and perhaps substitute where possible. I have thought about using smudge sticks around the place I am living but that is not likely as I will get some negative feedback for the smell & the smoke, same thing with incense.

I haven't read Psychic Self Defense yet so I would definitely read it if possible. I figured I had a neg for quite some time now so I am not surprised or worried. Things really can't get any worst than they are and have been over the past year. In fact I have a feeling things are going to get better in the near future. Trust me if I had any opportunity at all to just steam roll over this neg I would but unfortunately anything that would bring that effect would probably just feed it more negative energy.

I used epsom salt baths and threw in standard table salt for good measure and I think it helped some, at least I could give myself a mental break there and create an immediate safe zone. What's more important is that you use that time for the affirmations, which are critical. If you're not used to them already you definitely don't want to bypass that part.

As for the lotion, I have no idea. I don't think there's anything terribly magic about Tea Tree oil or Tiger Balm per se, I think it's a matter of getting something potent but fairly decent smelling on your feet. When I had things touching my face I started putting scented lotion all around my face. I even bought cologne, closed my eyes and squirted. Again, worked some for me. Hunt around your house and see if you've got anything strong: peppermint oil, Cinnamon powder (rub on lotion and sprinkle), garlic, you get the idea. Negs aren't fond of things that smell nice or strong, so get yourself all dolled up and hunker down.

Anyhow, the book should get to you Tuesday.

Best,

Soul
    Know Thyself

One more thing. Smudge sticks work for some, not for others. I didn't see much impact. Instead I went to the store and bought simple air fresheners that emit good smells all day. The idea here is that you want to create a very positive environment. I gave up burning incense all the time because it started to hurt my lungs I burned so much, and it didn't get me that much mileage. So I went for basics instead.

Also, I think CFTraveler may have mentioned this when you first posted about a month back, but having something with running water is great. Google around on how to put together a simple fountain and I'm sure you can probably piece something together.

It's also important that you sort through your music. Yeah, I didn't think of this one until well into the process and realized that my love affair for certain kinds of tunes made things much worse. So, out went the Nine Inch Nails and anything remotely negative. I'm sure you know what's best. This was just my approach.

The biggest picture to keep in mind is that all the external processes and procedures need to be viewed as a short-term plan. Don't get so hung up on them that you overlook corners of your life that may be inviting things to stick around. I sure had a few and didn't make the connection right off. Over time I started mapping my activities and thought life during the day to the amount of havoc that went on at night. A few correlations were undeniable. So focus, search yourself, and uproot anything that doesn't sit right in your mind right now.

Know Thyself

Blog Entries

Hi Soul,

Yet, I am fairly certain that talking to negs is seldom a good idea.
    Just out of interest, Soul did you read the page i gave the link for, in my above comment?

....because when i said communicate i meant using the 'Soul-work' method given in the provided link (maybe i was not clear enough with what i wrote)

I've used this method and it's worked for me..... so i just wanted to share that with 'Frozen Astral'...... so he could have the option to choose to give it a try, if he wanted too.....
    Last edited by newfreedom; 6th February 2012 at 11:35 AM.
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSail View Post
    I used epsom salt baths and threw in standard table salt for good measure and I think it helped some, at least I could give myself a mental break there and create an immediate safe zone. What's more important is that you use that time for the affirmations, which are critical. If you're not used to them already you definitely don't want to bypass that part.

As for the lotion, I have no idea. I don't think there's anything terribly magic about Tea Tree oil or Tiger Balm per se, I think it's a matter of getting something potent but fairly decent smelling on your feet. When I had things touching my face I started putting scented lotion all around my face. I even bought cologne, closed my eyes and squirted. Again, worked some for me. Hunt around your house and see if you've got anything strong: peppermint oil, Cinnamon powder (rub on lotion and sprinkle), garlic, you get the idea. Negs aren't fond of things that smell nice or strong, so get yourself all dolled up and hunker down.

Anyhow, the book should get to you Tuesday.

Best,

Soul
    I use Tea Tree oil or Eucalyptus Oil and they are both wonderful, if you can't find the Tiger Balm.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Would taking a epsom salt bath be ok instead of just soaking my feet?
    I have used epsom salt baths and found them really helpful at difficult times... brought me much needed relief many a time.

Lot's of bath's & hot water showers too, always helped me to get some 'rest' and to 'take a break'

What's more important is that you use that time for the affirmations, which are critical. If you're not used to them already you definitely don't want to bypass that part.
    I could never use affirmations, they never worked for me, that's not to say they wouldn't be helpful for another of course...

I've used 'word pattern' repetition as is used when doing Body Electronic's method which would sometimes help me, get through..
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

9. Re: Ongoing issues with Astral Hitch hikers, Please help!

Yea the neg has definitely gone on the attack now. I attempted to meditate today and was interrupted by various different noises/sensations. First I heard my dog barking, who isn't at my house right now. Secondly I heard a huge clap sound it was so loud I could hear it through my ipod ear buds with my ipod playing at full volume. I laid there and was able to see the entity moving around on my left side so extremely fast I grabbed a bottle of holy water and threw it right where it was standing. I think it got angry cause this is when all of this started.

Anyways after the random noises it started messing with my feet again and my face. Kept touching my eyebrows and eyelids and kept messing with my feet. After awhile it was actually making a full conversation which sounded like family members in the other room. I seriously thought family had stopped over and when I tried to get up I was completely paralyzed. I had to fight off the paralysis and did not allow myself to get scared and get up to see it is completely dark in my house and nobody and nothing is here, atleast nothing with a physical body.

Blog Entries

WOW!...... alot of psychic phenomena going on there for you Frozen Astral..

and did not allow myself to get scared
    ....... welldone for you, as this could be very scary i would imagine...

'spirit' often touch me on my nose...... i feel this is my spirit team though as it always feels very endearing.. and not hostile in any way

I'm curious F. Astral, what does it feel like it's doing when it touches your feet? Can you describe the sensations and what you 'feel' it is doing or trying to acheive or actually suceeding at doing...? ~ Thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast