Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ongoing issues with Astral Hitch hikers, Please help!

1. Re: Ongoing issues with Astral Hitch hikers, Please help!

Well it's not always the same. It depends on my state of mind at the time, I don't think it is touching my physical bodies feet I think it is touching one of my subtle bodies feet area. I believe this because when I am deep into meditation it feels a lot different from when I am in my physical body. When I am in my physical body it will often feel like a slight touch barely noticable or it will feel like a muscle spasm. I believe this has something to do with the energy/electricity which is being transferred

Anyways when I am deep into meditation or my consciousness is inside of one of my subtle bodies I can actually feel every finger on it's hand. It feels like extremely cold hands smacking, slapping, flicking, pinching, scratching, or squeezing my feet.

Blog Entries

Re: Ongoing issues with Astral Hitch hikers, Please help!

Thanks for the reply F. Astral

extremely cold hands smacking, slapping, flicking, pinching, scratching, or squeezing my feet.
    Yes, some of these types of sensations sound like they could be uncomfortable and even very unpleasant, also distracting and very annoying in the end too, i would imagine...

Hope it eases for you soon... xX
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

3. Re: Ongoing issues with Astral Hitch hikers, Please help!

Yes unfortunately I have had to end many Lucid dreams, and Projections just because of the unpleasent feelings. Typically the entity will start by grabbing me, if I don't give up right away then it will start squeezing harder or scratching me. The tapping and smacking have all happened while I am meditating and either close to or in Trance state. I imagine the entity is doing it so that I won't spend any time in Trance state and perhaps figure out what is going on, or why.

The entity also makes me itch in the wierdest places so that I have to move a considerable amount to get rid of the itching sensation which in turn also negates any progress I made on entering Trance state. It becomes a battle of will and I try my best to fight the itching sensations and typically I will win, but lately once I enter Trance state it just finds some other way to distract me with touching or noises.

I am happy to say I tried using peppermint lotion on my feet last night and it was a very uneventful night. The bed was shaking a bit before I went to sleep but to be honest that doesn't really bother me, I don't even pay attention to it anymore. Not saying this is anywhere near over because usually after a bad night I will have a good night or two, then it will go back on the attack.

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Interesting on the itching thing. Do any amount of reading on people that meditate seriously and you'll find that it's a common thing. To this day, during every session (and I meditate for at least one hour every day), I get a MASSIVE itch on my face at least once. These are the type of itch that feel like a tiny beetle is burrowing down into your skin, and it's almost impossible to not scratch. Like you, I refuse to scratch thought when this happens. For a time I thought maybe I was triggering some energy structure, but then I realized the itch only happened during my night meditation--never in the day. So, our likely culprit here is a trickster intent on pulling your focus up and out. Don't let it.
    Know Thyself

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Quote Originally Posted by newfreedom View Post
    ...Just out of interest, Soul did you read the page i gave the link for, in my above comment?
    Hello newfreedom,

Sorry for the late reply. In fact, I did read content at that link. Here are my thoughts:

1. You posted something you consider helpful. That is both kind and the right thing to do. That is also more important than any differences between how you and I view the matter. Let's keep this point up top where it belongs.

However,

2. My limited experience has led me to different conclusions on handling this stuff.

3. I vote in favor of not addressing our differences on this thread in order to keep the focus where it belongs. I'll happily reply to any direct emails if you care to know more about those differences.

4. I assure you any response I offer will likely be more boring than say, doing your taxes.

Thanks!

Soul
    Know Thyself

6. Re: Ongoing issues with Astral Hitch hikers, Please help!

Yea I have read about it as well Robert Bruce on Astral Dynamics said it is called Cobwebs and is a common thing. At one point I figured that was what it likely was along with the random feeling of touching, that is until I got deep into a meditation session one time and felt it actually touching me with it's hands. I then snapped out of it and it felt like the so called Cobwebs, that is when I made the connection. At first I figured it was my subconscious mind trying to make sense out of the feeling when I was in a hypnagogic state, but now I am really not so sure about it. I am also very curious why it also causes me to have muscle spasms, I think it has something to do with energy/electricity.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSail View Post
    Hello newfreedom,

Sorry for the late reply. In fact, I did read content at that link. Here are my thoughts:

1. You posted something you consider helpful. That is both kind and the right thing to do. That is also more important than any differences between how you and I view the matter. Let's keep this point up top where it belongs.

However,

2. My limited experience has led me to different conclusions on handling this stuff.

3. I vote in favor of not addressing our differences on this thread in order to keep the focus where it belongs. I'll happily reply to any direct emails if you care to know more about those differences.

4. I assure you any response I offer will likely be more boring than say, doing your taxes.

Thanks!

Soul
    Great reply and very helpful, i appreciate it... Thanks! x
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3