Thread: ok this just happened

1. ok this just happened

I was laying in the bed about to take a nap and when i was falling into sleep my head started throbbing. Not like a headache but more like it was being squeezed tighter and tighter each time at a rate of maybe a couple of times per second. I felt like if it had gotten any tighter, it would start to hurt. Each time it throbbed i saw white flashes of light. I admit it scared me quite a bit and when I tried to get up, it was very hard to move. Finally i sat up and opened my eyes and my vision returned to normal (kinda hazy at 1st) but the throbbing continued for almost a minute as it slowed down and eventually stopped. I haven't done any energy work yet today and I havent tried to AP yet. Im jsut starting out and trying to get good at the energy work. Can anybody tell me why this happened and what does it mean?

Blog Entries

Re: ok this just happened

It may mean your head chakras are too sensitive, so I would recommend that you keep the energy work to the lower chakras and not do anything third-eye-ish for some time.
    Some grounding seems to be the order of the day, I think.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. Re: ok this just happened

Thanks for the input CFT Traveler. If I may i'd like to ask what you think about this. I have been having the same sensations that I get when I do energy work only its almost all the time and they get stronger at times. I wonder about it because I'm not even thinking about it. Its in my hands and feet, going up my arms and legs but mostly the upper body. Is this normal?
    -Nomad's Brother

Blog Entries

Re: ok this just happened

I'm glad you asked this because it made me reread your post (yesterday was a rough day and I wasn't too sharp) and I forgot something very basic:
    Has this happened before when meditating, going to sleep, or just doing nothing?
    The symptoms you are describing from a purely physical standpoint can mean many things- check your blood pressure, and if you haven't done your yearly eye checkup, do it....just to be safe.

As for the heightened energy sensations, this does happen at first when you start doing energy work- everything from the clearing of blockages or just an increase of awareness can cause this- it will pass with time and practice and then you'll wonder why things don't feel as strong as they used to, which is also natural.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

5. Re: ok this just happened

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Has this happened before when meditating, going to sleep, or just doing nothing?.

No. I have never felt that before. Also, something I should have mentioned in my 1st post. When this was happening I had full body sensations and I felt like someone was standing over me waiting for something. When I got up I immediately posted what happened here so I left out some things.
    -Nomad's Brother

6. Re: ok this just happened

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post

As for the heightened energy sensations........it will pass with time and practice and then you'll wonder why things don't feel as strong as they used to, which is also natural.
    Boy I sure will miss it. I like feeling like this. lol
    -Nomad's Brother