Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dangers of oobe

Dangers of oobe

Movie about dangers of obe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTxheZlvZNU

What do you think?

Blog Entries

Re: Dangers of oobe

Seems very christian. And I don't believe in good or evil as portraied in the bible either. I don't think there is a punishment system for "evil" humans
    But, I may have interpreted the movie wrong. It was hard to follow sometimes.

Blog Entries

Strikes me as absolutely fear-based. The images, the language used, everything about it says, "Be afraid, because I'm afraid, and so you should be afraid, too, and here are the things you should be afraid of..."

It's easy to recognise fear-based teachings (dogma, propaganda, gossip, whatever), and I reject them immediately, because I refuse to allow fear to be my master. This is not to say that I don't take genuine warnings and informed advice seriously, but when someone is coming from a place of fear, that's not someone I'm going to listen to, simple as that.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

1- She sounds either like someone who is reading a script, or a robot reader- I especially like how she says 'eeeeevil'.
    2- Provided they were right about the existence of demons, they make a leap of logic by stating that somehow you are more vulnerable to demons in projection than in waking life, yet in waking life is when you make conscious choices. Then they make the obviously uneducated statement that what you do in projection is controlled by another entity (that is, you are not using free will) and then say that you are using free will.
    My conclusion is that they are following the 'don't control your life' dogma, which is the central message in many fear based groups.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I have researched this video a little. At first I thought it was an evangelical piece of propaganda, but then I listened carefully and noticed that the voice sounded computer-like. Listening again, I noticed that lots of times the voice said "dot" where there should be full stop in the script. So then I realised: it is a translation, which has then been put through a "text to voice"program.

The maker of this video is"Obezagrozenia" . I clicked on this provider and came to their You Tube page. The links are to a Polish Catholic site, devoted to the dangers of OBE, AP, etc. Using Google Translate I found that "Obezagrozenia" means "Danger of OBE".

It is not for me to judge the views of others. All I can say is that for me, all this talk of "demons" and so forth takes us back to a very primitive dualist concept, with the idea of a Devil with a toasting fork gaining pleasure in torturing souls. There are "negative forces", but I don't see these as "evil" per se. They just feed on extreme negative emotion. If you are calm, wish them love and peace, they won't trouble you! That's not the food they are looking for!

The comments by ST, BW and CFT are IMHO spot on.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LPCF View Post
    I have researched this video a little. At first I thought it was an evangelical piece of propaganda, but then I listened carefully and noticed that the voice sounded computer-like. Listening again, I noticed that lots of times the voice said "dot" where there should be full stop in the script. So then I realised: it is a translation, which has then been put through a "text to voice"program.

The maker of this video is"Obezagrozenia" . I clicked on this provider and came to their You Tube page. The links are to a Polish Catholic site, devoted to the dangers of OBE, AP, etc. Using Google Translate I found that "Obezagrozenia" means "Danger of OBE".

It is not for me to judge the views of others. All I can say is that for me, all this talk of "demons" and so forth takes us back to a very primitive dualist concept, with the idea of a Devil with a toasting fork gaining pleasure in torturing souls. There are "negative forces", but I don't see these as "evil" per se. They just feed on extreme negative emotion. If you are calm, wish them love and peace, they won't trouble you! That's not the food they are looking for!

The comments by ST, BW and CFT are IMHO spot on.
    Very interesting LPCF, i did have a quick look at the link, though didn't listen/watch more than a min. or so,.......it felt a little 'funky' and i was not able to engage with it....

If i get an 'opening' i might try and listen to the whole thing..... but at the moment am 'blocked' from doing so..

Thanks for researching the video clip, very helpful.. xx
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

When the voice around 3.30-4.00 min said that homosexuality is wrong and that Jesus is the spiritual leader of the greatest of religions, I stopped listening.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    When the voice around 3.30-4.00 min said that homosexuality is wrong and that Jesus is the spiritual leader of the greatest of religions, I stopped listening.
    Not surprising, really.

I didn't even listen that far. It didn't take very long for me to get the vibe of thing, which is, "Be afraid!"

I also rather suspect that the OP has an agenda. Or at least an agendum. I think the thread can stay, though, because the responses have been really good.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    Not surprising, really.

I didn't even listen that far. It didn't take very long for me to get the vibe of thing, which is, "Be afraid!"

I also rather suspect that the OP has an agenda. Or at least an agendum. I think the thread can stay, though, because the responses have been really good.

I managed to listen to it all, but yeah this reminded me of someone who I saw hanging out in the david icke forums who would always post about how they thought astral projection was black magic. They way I see it is if someone has a natural capabilitie to do something there's a very good reason for it which makes that sort of thinking just plane stupid.

But yeah I'm someone who goes around beating up astral delivery man negs and telling really bad jokes to demons, so I'm probably not this videos target demographic when it comes to being afraid.

It did have alot of really cool looking imagery though.

10. Re: Dangers of oobe

I don't watch such things anymore. Every few weeks comes here in germany a new thing like this ind one or more of the forums. Everytime the same old boring storys since my 10 years of activity in forums. There must be somewhere a huge nest of people, which have enough time to waste to try to stop all astral travellers.

Such videos should be better ignored and we should warn of such warnings.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast