Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dangers of oobe

Blog Entries

Re: Dangers of oobe

I concur with proyect_outzone.

I was surprised to find that when somebody I had discussed by email for a long time about energy work developed some interest in OBE, then suddenly came up with all this fear-based stuff. The site cited was definitely trying to promote some very limited Christian ideologies that were to scare you away from the occult and back into the fold.

Why such sites even exist is beyond me. The stories are either made up or the ravings of people that are scared to boot about everything they cannot easily categorise, recognise or explain, so they declare things evil on first try.

2. Re: Dangers of oobe

You guys have done some nice research on the video. Of course, I don't agree there is any danger to OOBE experiences. The video obviously didn't look like an actual documentary, but rather just a slideshow with somebody else's commentary (opinion).

The speaker, though, sounds real to me - I haven't seen any computer-based reader of this quality - sounds pretty convincing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    Why such sites even exist is beyond me.
    When fear is your master, you do as it demands. No doubt their fear drives them to try to frighten other people, because the more people they can make afraid, the better justified their own fear is. It's a self-perpetuating thing.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by embrace View Post
    The speaker, though, sounds real to me - I haven't seen any computer-based reader of this quality - sounds pretty convincing.
    If you listen carefully, you will frequently hear the word "dot" where grammatically one would expect a full stop. Also, as CFT noted, the word "evil" is pronounced in a very unnatural way.

5. Re: Dangers of oobe

Quote Originally Posted by LPCF View Post
    If you listen carefully, you will frequently hear the word "dot" where grammatically one would expect a full stop. Also, as CFT noted, the word "evil" is pronounced in a very unnatural way.
    Indeed, now I can hear it better. It's amazing how good those computers are...

I can't watch that video..... bad vibes....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
    I can't watch that video..... bad vibes....
    I thought so too.... felt the bad vibes. Creepy, even.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

AstralCody Guest

I don't watch these kind of videos for two reasons.

1. I have had OBE's and they are not dangerous whatsoever, and I hands on have experienced this.

2. Bad vibes... :/ It's just like the 2012 videos. End of the world! Oh my god! no.... I actually cant wait for December to roll around. It's not THE END. If anything it's GOOD change. Society loves to plant ideas into peoples heads of things that are not the case at all. OBE's are perfectly safe, and the most amazing experience I have ever had.

I was talking to a guy who had a near death experience. "hardcore christian he was" Nothing bad with that btw... Just not like me. He said he saw god etc. I told him I astral project and he said god doesn't want me doing that. I was blown away by the statement really.

Obe's are perfectly safe. You manifest stuff you believe in.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AstralCody View Post
    he said god doesn't want me doing that.
    That's funny, because God didn't mind St Paul doing it, or St Catherine of Sienna, or St Teresa of Avila, or any number of other Christian saints and mystics who documented it throughout the centuries, including in the official Canon of the church, itself.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

AstralCody Guest

@ butterfly I know... It really just blows me away.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast