Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: oh, so close...but no OBE cigar!

1. Re: oh, so close...but no OBE cigar!

Wow...cobwebs? Noticed something that felt like strands of cobwebs...not often...it happens infrequently enough that I just wrote it off as my walking into some spider web strand (grew up on a farm, so its not like the feeling was new or anything!)...never found an actual strand on my face, and never found the "spider" responsible...from your last post, maybe that's what I'm experiencing!
    Nothing much new, but today I noticed after energy work and meditations, the pencil end on my brow now feels like a small shot glass, rather than a pencil. Have tried RB's "Seeing Auras the Easy Way" (or whatever its called), and have had success seeing the correct aura around different coloured pieces of paper. I can see my own white energy sheath in the mirror, and a couple of times, a multi-layered, multicoloured nimbus around my head. Haven't seen any sign of chakras though.

2. Re: oh, so close...but no OBE cigar!

ok...March 21, 2012...still no OBE exit (that I'm aware of!). Went and purchased RB's "Evolution" (wanted MAP, but finances/employment forbid this)...did a lot of note-taking...reassessed my methodology...tried going into trance whilst sitting in chair, used new breathing technique (in-mouth, out-nose), and the energy loosening ball applied from third-person perspective. Gave it a week or so, to get used to revamped approach...tried couple of times...less success than my old method.
    Stayed away from OBE-ing attempts...read a post suggesting visualizing a lanyard attached to end of ROPE...this struck me as a good suggestion...I've always thought of my ROPE as an infinite device, stretching up forever.
    Yesterday, went back to lying down on bed (not really worried about falling asleep, I do my OBE regimen well into the morning after NEW work/meditations/etc), and my old breathing technique. I'm still using what RB had suggested in "Evolution" for my deditations, but I had no problems before getting into trance, so I went back to older, and thought of ROPE attached to large hook in ceiling.
    Yanked and pulled at appropriate time, and ended up in a weird detached floaty sensation, but was still very aware of being in my physical body, but not by much! Asked for vison, willed myself to Travel to front hallway (my preauthorized Plan, as recommeded in "Evolution"), waited a minute or so, then, just in case, said out loud my keyword to try to induce recall if I was out but not aware (also mentioned in "Evolution").
    Nada, zip, zilch...
    I want to stop posting in this "Close but no OBE cigar", and start posting in the "Success Stories" section!
    I'm sticking with what I tried yesterday, but I keep thinking of the posts where unsuccessful attempts could possible generate a failure-expected frame of mind.
    I know one aspect I need to work on is the focus on JUST my astral arms whilst yanking on ROPE...have felt my physical neck tense a bit from effort...will try to focus on physica/astral separation of activity...not giving up, but very frustrated!
    Harry

3. Re: oh, so close...but no OBE cigar!

okay...just finished week one of MAP...relaxation good, breathing awareness good, energy body stimulation good...remembering dreams...still pretty dicey/patchy...on to week 2!!!

Re: oh, so close...but no OBE cigar!

Thats the way Harry just stick with it. How are you liking the program so far?

Blog Entries

I'm a big fan of MAP.... and I found it at my library for free (not for me, since I already own it) but you should check it out in yours.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

6. Re: oh, so close...but no OBE cigar!

thanks for info, CF...but already bought my own (Amazon). Well...just finished Week 2!
    1. Affirmations: 30x, morning and night.
    2. Relaxation - going by the book each day.
    3. Breath Work - coming along fine (was/is doing daily meditations anyway, so breath work wasn't new territory)
    4. Energy Body - just dandy...no aches/pains/blockages...similar sit'n to breath work...have been doing daily NEW regimen for couple of months now...nice to feel those tingles!

Everything is good so far, except for dream memory...still a bit patchy, but am keeping dream journal up to date, even if I have no recall.

Read ahead on week 3...looking forward! Patiently waiting for spontaneous OBE/lucid dreams!

Blog Entries

Keep up the good work!
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

8. Re: oh, so close...but no OBE cigar!

Thanks, CF...just finished my first session morning week 3 affirmations...wow...felt like I was reciting from Eckhart Tolle's "The Power of Now"! (Just finished that and his "New Earth"...fantastic reads!)
    Rick...great advice! Going through step-by-step, and sticking with schedule, rather than condensing 2 or more days in program into one (though more than once, I've been tempted!)

9. Re: oh, so close...but no OBE cigar!

Okay...just finished MAP Week 3.
    Still a tad sketchy on dream recall/lucid dreaming, but will keep up with MAP lesson plan (reality checks).
    Relaxation...under control.
    Mind Taming...keeping mind clear measuring minute(s) now, rather than seconds.
    Energy Body...very cool today...just finishing off Cloud Breathing excercise, thinking to myself, "All right...time to start the Energy Body PreStim". As this thought is going through my head, I notice a very noticeable tingling in the bottom of my feet! Didn't start with the astral hands or anything yet...just thought about it! Very cool...

That A boy Harry itll come.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast