Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: oh, so close...but no OBE cigar!

1. Re: oh, so close...but no OBE cigar!

Wow...MAP week 4 is start of chakra stim...did the excercise by the book, and at the end, felt some sensation, but not much...then...after I'm arapping things up from Day 22, I feel a very noticeable tingle/throb at Base...delayed reaction?

Blog Entries

Re: oh, so close...but no OBE cigar!

Possibly. Or you were doing something at the time that facilitated that.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. Re: oh, so close...but no OBE cigar!

okay...just starting week 12 of MAP.
    OBE Walk Through...done every day...
    Relaxation...limp as over-cooked pasta...
    Energy...no problem...can feel tingling in palms/soles...energy moving to sub-navel storage...
    Chakras...can feel awareness during actual activation, but nothing beyond excercise sessions...
    Third eye trance...doing great...10-15 minutes, and feel heaviness in limbes with accompanying mild hummin/tingling...
    Loosening...go through couple of different loosening sessions per day...
    Exit sensations...nada, zip, zilch, zero, goose-egg!
    RB mentions often the imprtance of OBE memory download training, because you won't be aware you have successfully projected until projectable double comes back for reintegration and memory download.
    Every account I've come across form people that have succussfully projected always seem to be a first-person narrative...its not a "I waited in my recliner, hoping I had projected, and then all of a sudden I had memories flooding through of my procted double's adventures!" It always seems to be a first-person accounting..."I went into a trance and then after trying for 20 minutes, I was aware I had floated away from my physical body...I was out!"
    So...is it a first-person awareness, or is it waiting until you get rerun memories after reintegration?
    Just lookin' for some feedback, kids...week 12 and no discernible exit sensations to date!
    Regards,
    Frustrated Harry

Blog Entries

First person awareness in my experience. I have sometimes received downloads when in deep trance, or in dreams, but I consider them 'past' memories (of previous adventures) although they could indeed have happened two seconds ago.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

It is definitely a first person experience. Maybe you're trying too hard. The first time you project, while awake (not a dream state), and look at yourself, you'll never forget it.

Relax--no alcohol at all the days you want to try to project. I find alcohol will prevent me from projecting.

At first, just try to slowly and purposefully shift your consciousness and etheric body outside of your physical body.

The biggest thing is to realize; is that it is TRUE.

Grant

Frustration is a big stumbling block, it definitely had me struggling with OBEs for months. I suggest taking a more relaxed attitude-- for example, treating OBE as a sort of extreme sport.

Remember that the best time of day to try for an OBE is about two hours before you normally wake up. Set your alarm early. Get up and read a magazine or something boring until you get that groggy feeling, then return to bed and go through your projection steps.

I spent a long time trying to project at night before bed. This was a HUGE waste of time. Even the early evening can be tricky. The whole driving force behind the development of Hemi-Sync was the fact that Monroe's "explorers" kept falling asleep before projecting (they could only practice in the evenings).

I also suggest keeping a dream journal to thin the veil between waking and sleep.

7. Re: oh, so close...but no OBE cigar!

Thanks for the feedback!
    Dreaming90: yes, I try to relax and not let my frustrations get in the way...I realize it sets up too much negative energy. I usually do sessions in middle of afternoon...I think I'll try the waking up early method and see how it goes! Thank-you, Dreaming90.
    Grant: Its first-person for you? Good...that's what I want to here! I keep telling myself its just a matter of time, as there is lots of supporting evidence to show its TRUE!! Thank-you, Grant.
    CFTraveller: Another first-person? Excellent! Gives a definite boost to self-confidence! Thank-you, CF.

Harry

Blog Entries

Also be aware--when you do get out, try to see the "Silver Cord". (It may take a few projections because at first you'll be trying to fly and see clearly because of the "fish bowl" thing (also the spherical vision)) You'll be suprised to see it attached to many others of "yourself" ; each body aware of eachother and of the same thought. You may even see some of them sleeping.

Grant