Thread: My head is a Reciever for people's thoughts!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Re: My head is a Reciever for people's thoughts!

I've never for sure caught my dog's conscious thoughts, but I know him so well that maybe I have w/o being aware (mixture of feelings, rather than a distinguishable thought?)
    Nightclub...no, have never felt uncomfortable...have always been fascinated with people in general...if I p/u thoughts in crowded places, I just acknowledge it and let it go...

Talking Re: My head is a Reciever for people's thoughts!

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Shirton View Post
    I've never for sure caught my dog's conscious thoughts, but I know him so well that maybe I have w/o being aware (mixture of feelings, rather than a distinguishable thought?)
    Nightclub...no, have never felt uncomfortable...have always been fascinated with people in general...if I p/u thoughts in crowded places, I just acknowledge it and let it go...
    In recent months, I 've noticed that 2 seconds before my colleague spoke about her child, I had been thinking about her child. It happened 3 times. But the 4th time, I'd chosen to speak before she said anything, and I'd noticed she was happy to heard it. I thought it was because I'm more confident with my intuition.

When someone is angry , I feel that the atmosphere is heavier. It is like he send his thoughts around him.
    So,there is a similar process in those 2 situations.

Can we better learn to send thoughts if we raise our angry ?

3. Re: My head is a Reciever for people's thoughts!

kewl! Spunds like you definitely have the Gift of clairvoyance, specifically thought recieving/sending! And that feeling you get when there is anger? Yes, I can sense emotions (thoughts/emotions...both can be lumped as active brain activity?)
    From what I'm reading, Icarus, it sounds like you are more of a sender than reciever. I've mentioned I haven't done any serious concentrated collection of empirical data, but I have noticed a couple of things just from sheer repitition...
    When I GET thoughts, they come in all at once in a flash, in a nanosecond...then I have to run everything over in my mind to stretch the bundle until it makes more coherent sense...if I send, it was a stream of higher-energy-level conscious thought, but in a "normal" time frame...when you next notice either sending or recieving, ponder the thought "package" involved...was it a tight burst of thought (indicating a "bundle" you picked up from outside), or something you were consciously running through your own mind (ie, you were sending)...
    Harry

Re: My head is a Reciever for people's thoughts!

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Shirton View Post
    kewl! Spunds like you definitely have the Gift of clairvoyance, specifically thought recieving/sending! And that feeling you get when there is anger? Yes, I can sense emotions (thoughts/emotions...both can be lumped as active brain activity?)
    From what I'm reading, Icarus, it sounds like you are more of a sender than reciever. I've mentioned I haven't done any serious concentrated collection of empirical data, but I have noticed a couple of things just from sheer repitition...
    When I GET thoughts, they come in all at once in a flash, in a nanosecond...then I have to run everything over in my mind to stretch the bundle until it makes more coherent sense...if I send, it was a stream of higher-energy-level conscious thought, but in a "normal" time frame...when you next notice either sending or recieving, ponder the thought "package" involved...was it a tight burst of thought (indicating a "bundle" you picked up from outside), or something you were consciously running through your own mind (ie, you were sending)...
    Harry
    I'm just beginning to trust my intuition.

a few months before, I was with some colleagues and one of them made a joke, while I was thinking about a serious thing that make me nervous. I just said in my mind : fuc... And one of them said to others : "he doesn't appreciate it".

So I think she made an error of interpretation.
    If you can read it, that doesn't mean it is the truth.