Thread: Interesting energy find.

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Interesting energy find.

I've been practicing MAP on and off for possibly six months now. I've come away with many core concepts and learned how to apply them in ways that are workable and make sense to me. Some things I've skipped, they just didn't fit. I've had three projections. Only one of them was consciously induced.

Now, early on and to this day I struggle with "sensing" energy movement, especially in my upper body. It's just not there. I can locate my energy body, or bodies with my palms. But getting the tactile stuff down just wan't happening in most cases, and it still isn't save in my legs where I can usually get it going.

Here's where things get interesting. Today I went to my local vitamin store and a trained acupuncturist that specializes in meridian therapy (yes, redundant, I know) was set up giving free tests using Electro Meridian Imaging. Without having some general feel for my energy blocks, this lady could have told me anything and I wouldn't have known any better, but the images that came back on her computer showed profound blocks on the meridians running from my hands, through arms, to heart. My whole upper torso is knotted with blocks. My legs had too much flow, and of an erratic nature, which makes sense giving what I feel there.

Now I have no idea just how many of my AP efforts have been doomed to fail as a result of energy blocks I couldn't remove (or could've given more time, effort, and energy), but I'm signing up to start getting acupuncture soon since I also have various physical symptoms I've wanted to get poked at for a long time now anyway.

So if you're having persistent trouble on the energy front, it may be worth getting this sort of EMI done. It's easy and painless. Whether it helps or not is yet to be seen, but I'll post back on what I find.
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

Re: Interesting energy find.

Couldn't you feel the blockages?
    Grant

Quote Originally Posted by GRANT View Post
    Couldn't you feel the blockages?
    Grant
    Nope. I didn't feel a thing when I scanned my body using my hands, and even less using NEW. But also, I didn't spend much time scanning upper body, so tonight I'm going to try getting my prana going, sensitize my palms, and scan all along these meridians. What's bothersome about all this is just how much blockage she picked up. Her face sort of said it all. She even asked if I'd ever had any traumatic upper body injuries.

None that I can recall.

We'll see.

Soul
    Know Thyself

One more thing to add here. This also explains why my best energy sessions and astral attempts have followed doing yoga. I'm probably getting these channels opened enough to get the energy moving, but clearly something more needs to happen if nothing is staying in the opened state.

Back to the drawing board, but at least I have more to go on this time.
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

In MAP Robert writes about the sensations will reduce over time with continous stimulation and just be a warm feeling or some gentle sensation in the end. i believe this to be true because I feel it happening, but it should not bring blockages with it.

Food for tought. You work all day with computers and near electronic equipment. The upper body, arms and head are almost always most exposed. I'v read alot about energies and electro magnetic frequencies the past months and believe it really affects the body in a negative way. Perhaps the blockages could have something to do with it. Not everything but a part of it.
    I to have a harder time stimulationg my arms and upper body, especially the arms.

I have actually bought an Orgone pendant. Just curious as for what it can do for me as it have serious EMF protection amongst many things (believe it if you wish ). Perhaps everything, perhaps nothing. I will see and report back on it.

Blog Entries

I sit on my porch must every night and watched the night sky turn from an Indigo Black to what I call a Dark Metallic Electric Asure Blue. Its almost like the color of a very very late twilight. The stars are getting hidden little by little.

I am wondering if all the microwave radiation, albeit low level, is beginning to make the atmosphere floresce, becoming light pollution itself. ( I say microwave--meaning electromagnetic influences caused by the increasing use of electronic equipment of all types) Of course we are influenced by the radiation.

Grant

@Sirius--interesting point, and one I hadn't thought about. I've been sitting behind computers for almost 15 years solid now, and I can't imagine that comes without some unseen repercussions. We were not meant to live this way.

@Grant--Not sure how influenced we are, but you've got a talent for describing scenes well. Write much?
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GRANT View Post
    I sit on my porch must every night and watched the night sky turn from an Indigo Black to what I call a Dark Metallic Electric Asure Blue. Its almost like the color of a very very late twilight. The stars are getting hidden little by little.
    Do you mean Noctilucent Clouds? (Clouds filled with lots of electricity. A rather new phenomenon i think.)