Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
True. Assuming you can get them to tell you what you want to know. Genii, demons, elementals, and the like, are notorious for lying to you or otherwise appearing to cooperate when they aren't. Angels are more trustworthy, certainly, but my experience of them is that it can be difficult to get them to tell you what you want to know, just because they're pretty much only interested in their own tasks, and yours are of little or not consequence to them.
It is true entities will sometimes lie, but I don't think you can place the fault entirely on the entity here. Based on what I have heard, you tend to get better results when the entity is approached in a certain sort of way and alot of people just don't do this. For example say some dude calls up a demon and demands that it tell him something in the name of god or he'll zap it with his blasting rod. Now imagine some guy just comes up to you on the street demanding something from you or he'll zap you with a taser. It's the same deal, except even more so here because some nobody who thinks he's better then this ancient entity is trying to order them around with no respect. Of course it'll do everything it can to turn on you if you do that, which alot of people will do. But based on what I have heard from people who have had alot of experience in this you'll get alot better results if you treat the entity with respect. I personally found this to be the case too as I took their advice in interacting with King Kandazi and so far have gotten good results.

Though that being said, there do exist some truly malevolent entities you don't want to work with no matter what. My advice is before you try to embark in any interactions with en entity is to ask your spirit guide if doing so is a good idea. If they say yes, then you should be in the clear.

I would read such stories with discernment as malevolent beings may lie about who they are and may for instance pretend to be angels. Robert Monroe even encountered a being who pretended to be God… So I wouldn’t rely solely on a name or a title given, nor on appearance, to tell if a being is benevolent and really who he says he is.
True, it may not have been an angel, but my point still stands. My point being regardless of what you are trying to call, you should be careful, because even if you guys are right in that there's no danger whatsoever in dealing with angels, there's still the possibility the wrong person could get your message.