Hi Folks,
I just wanted to drop this note for ALL OF US who are working towards this goal. At day 63 I had my fourth projection. SADLY I BLEW IT by getting overexcited and rising up and out of trance. It happened when I was looking for "sight" and before I asked for it I actually began opening my "physical" eyes and that took me out. But it isnt about my blunder. I just want to tell everyone who is still working the program whether they have had an OBE or not to continue working. This is far beyond anything we have yet experienced or imagined in this world. We have the ability through these OBE's to change our own lives as well as the lives of others who have yet to be awakened. So I say to all of my fellow projectors. Keep going, dont get frustrated. They seem to happen when you least expect them in the begining and they are a wonderous thing no matter how brief. And to my wonderful and beautiful and amazing twin Soul Deborah who is there every time to greet me, Im sorry I blew this one my beloved. I will keep trying if only to come to see you, for it is YOU I do this for my darling Twin. I LOVE YOU DEB.