Thread: Third Eye Markings

Third Eye Markings

Hi Bob,

And thank you for giving us all such a great forum to share and exchange our varied experiences and ideas on everything astral!

My question concerns a mark that appears perhaps every few months on the third-eye area between my eye-brows. It has the form of a birth-mark type coloring which fades away over the following next couple of days. It last appeared several days ago, coinciding with my most recent efforts in lucid dreaming and astral projection. However it may appear at other times when I am not following any specific spiritual discipline other then my normal meditation routine.

I would be grateful for any ideas about what may be causing this phenomena?

Cheers buddy,

Saul

Re: Third Eye Markings

This could be coincidental, or it could involve a spiritual attachment of some kind.

There are both positive and negative attachments.

Some of these types of attachments are sigils, but in that case it would have a definite pattern, like a pictogram or symbol.

If this is a natural physical type of skin blemish, it may only appear when there is increased blood flow. Your practices may cause increased blood flow and thus produce this mark.

Robert

Re: Third Eye Markings

Interesting.
    I know a person who has developed a pentagram mole formation.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce View Post
    This could be coincidental, or it could involve a spiritual attachment of some kind.

There are both positive and negative attachments.

Some of these types of attachments are sigils, but in that case it would have a definite pattern, like a pictogram or symbol.

If this is a natural physical type of skin blemish, it may only appear when there is increased blood flow. Your practices may cause increased blood flow and thus produce this mark.

Robert