I read where RB and Aunt Clair both suffer from debillitating health problems which they are constantly combatting with their personal energy work. So, I see the demonstration ... in 2006 (according to forum dates on prior posts) Aunt Clair said she was "losing the battle to MS" and lacked the healing skills of RB to restore her body to health.

The malady I was born with, named fibromyalgia, was recently reclassified in the family with MS by Harvard scientists. It is a nerve disorder where the pain receptors in the tissue do not turn off, and it causes all kinds of havoc from insomnia to autoimmune disorders, muscular and BRAIN shrinking and atrophy.

Elemental energy, that which I absorb from Nature, has always relieved the symptoms somewhat, but upon starting the NEW Energy system approach, moving stored energy around in my body and finding blockages, I have experienced AN INCREASE in fibro nerve pain. Not only that, but I have horrible varicose vein problems in my legs (inherited from my father but acerbated by horse riding accidents). During one of my energy raising sessions in which I was using the brushing technique, I claivoyantly "saw" my legs where the varicose veins are clustered. They were white, and looped together like kidneys. Gross, I know. It kind of spooked me, and I almost wondered if I was seeing a feeder, something astral attached to me, because what I saw seemed more on the surface of my skin, in my energetic body, than beneath the skin where the actual varicose veins are. Also, although both legs have the varicose veins, it is worse on the top of my right thigh, which is where I noticed the "kidney effect" during energy work.

This was enough to freak me out, and not practise energy work for awhile. Now, I have got back to it, and I have noticed that instead of seeing white kidneys, I am seeing red or black. Does this mean improvement, like increased blood flow to the area? I am still experiencing a lot of pain in my legs, especially at night, and nothing can be sitting or resting on them. Any advise on what to do, or will continuing energy work just slowly improve this problem? It is hard to flow energy through these areas, but seems to be getting easier.

I have seen a doctor about these varicose vein issues but was only advised to wear hosiery because of recent weight loss and resulting lack of support to veins. No other treatment was advised, but if I could "cure" this and my nerve problems with Energy Work, I would surely like to do that.