Thread: can anyoneResize some pictures for me to post? i dont have a comp just phone

Blog Entries

can anyoneResize some pictures for me to post? i dont have a comp just phone

I can email them to you I only have a mobile phone and I want to post some. Profile pictures of myself but they are too large
    consistent lies is paradoxically a source of truth hubris is the true enemy it lied about me ( devil) & pretends to be me and God

Sex is fun lies are sin tantra is observing orgasm in meditative trance state Saccral chakra rox

GOD is the great ancient Creator spirit and i am a spirit made in Gods image I have everything I need to succeed & more & am actually moving through life at my own pace until I realize complete oneness with the great Spirit of Truth & achieve full enlightenment

Blog Entries

Re: can anyoneResize some pictures for me to post? i dont have a comp just phone

Nvm I got it but how come can't upload more than1 too much bandwidth?
    consistent lies is paradoxically a source of truth hubris is the true enemy it lied about me ( devil) & pretends to be me and God

Sex is fun lies are sin tantra is observing orgasm in meditative trance state Saccral chakra rox

GOD is the great ancient Creator spirit and i am a spirit made in Gods image I have everything I need to succeed & more & am actually moving through life at my own pace until I realize complete oneness with the great Spirit of Truth & achieve full enlightenment

Blog Entries

Re: can anyoneResize some pictures for me to post? i dont have a comp just phone

Maybe the file size is too big, I suppose.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Howdy
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries

You may be older, but haven't changed that much. I just remembered you.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    You may be older, but haven't changed that much. I just remembered you.

Appearance wise maybe not so much change but I would say I have gained greatly in knowledge and experience I feel more confident as a result among other good things I missed u :p

Have some sympathy for thedevil