Thread: Copy: Two Questions

Copy: Two Questions

First one, kinda silly or dumb.

the heart center healing circut in your book energy work. where you pull through your feet, up to your heart and pump it into your navel center. that can be used to cultivate yoru healing ability right?

second one is, I got a book a few days a go from a man. he reaches into some serious psychic abilites, their built on similar methods you've taught. like muscle tension and relaxing, deep breathing. your energy work method is way better I think, but they go hand in hand I think.

Is it ok if I recommend his book on the fourms?
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 10th March 2012 at 04:09 AM.
    It is my destiny to play an infinity of roles, but I'm not the roles I play, I am the Spirit that plays these roles

Blog Entries

Re: two questions

The main thing you want is self awareness... everything that you are and can do comes out of your mind. The strong you make your mind the more you will be able to do. Spiritual abilities start when you become aware of/ feel the spirit. Everything is spirit/ energy including and especially your own mind. You have to constantly practice awareness, increase knowledge, feel spirit, talk to God etc... eventually you will keep building on the self until you reach higher spiritual truth then you can know the answers to questions you don't need to ask but I know the temptation of desiring to communicate with RB on a more personal level
    consistent lies is paradoxically a source of truth hubris is the true enemy it lied about me ( devil) & pretends to be me and God

Sex is fun lies are sin tantra is observing orgasm in meditative trance state Saccral chakra rox

GOD is the great ancient Creator spirit and i am a spirit made in Gods image I have everything I need to succeed & more & am actually moving through life at my own pace until I realize complete oneness with the great Spirit of Truth & achieve full enlightenment