All philosophy, mathematics, physics, etc... is based on logical proof such as the theory of gravity or theorems and postulates in math

- the mind is the self (I think therefore I am)

- it is abstract and scientifically not well understood. It is generally thought to be the collection of impulses, nerves, etc... and the activity thereof but if that were true then it should be logical to deduce that with enough complexity a machine could also thhink yet the biggest super computers on earth are said to contain the awareness of a bug and there are many animals such as elephants that are understood to have much larger brains yet are apparently not self aware the only possible conclusion could be that the brain. Is a tool for the mind-spirit that is the self just the same as a calculator is a tool. The mind is a spirit because it is energy that perceives its own awareness and is likened to a fire that constantly consumes knowledge, information, experience, etc... without tiring or ceasing

- the mind is the self (I think therefore I am)

- it is abstract and scientifically not well understood. It is generally thought to be the collection of impulses, nerves, etc... and the activity thereof but if that were true then it should be logical to deduce that with enough complexity a machine could also thhink yet the biggest super computers on earth are said to contain the awareness of a bug and there are many animals such as elephants that are understood to have much larger brains yet are apparently not self aware the only possible conclusion could be that the brain. Is a tool for the mind-spirit that is the self just the same as a calculator is a tool. The mind is a spirit because it is energy that perceives its own awareness and is likened to a fire that constantly consumes knowledge, information, experience, etc... without tiring or ceasing

- - the mind controls the brain and central nervous system and in turn the entire body etc... in a non aware being such as a machine or insect actions are automatic and more or less dependent on programming in the sentient mind however actions are consciously considered and then acted upon. For example the hand moving.

- the universe is like an ocean. If a single drop of water were to fall into the ocean it would disturb the entirety of that ocean. The self is like the single drop of water in the vast ocean. In order for the self to move within the ocean all other "drops" must be moved/relocated the mind is what moves the self and the self in turn moves all of existence therefore the self actually moves all of existence and thought is controlling what is considered to be reality... this so called reality is equivalent to a dream in which one must become lucid/aware and not fall into ignorance/false awakening or be controlled by fear, etc...,,