Thread: My Orgonite Pendant Experience.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

My Orgonite Pendant Experience.

My pendant arrived last thursday from Orgonecrystals.com and here's my experience with it over the weekend.
    I had been really tired the whole week and was really tired on my way home from work, I fell asleep on the train. When I had picked up the pendants and opened the package both me and my girlfriend became dizzy and I suppose it was from the energy of the pendants as we both are somewhat energy sensitive. We had to lay them down for a while because it felt very strong. Deffinatelly something going on there. We decided to put them on later that evening, and all the time since its like all negativity have disapeared. Its just not there. Even if I get irritated I calm down in 2 seconds, and Im usually a person who goes on and thinks about the problem for a long while before I get over it. On thursday evening we were in a really cheerfull, bright and happy mood and even though we were physically tired we were mentally alert. I have also remembered alot of my dreams since we got the pendants and this mental alertedness have stayed with me all the time.

The orgone technology works in a way that it converts negative energy to positive and I have to say this is kind of like magic to me. If its something I'v noticed alot its the negativity is almost totally gone around me. And if someone emits negative energy in my vicinity its like I'm not affected in a negative way either.

I dont know about how the Q-link works or how it feels like but if you want to buy something like the Q-link but are unsure about wheter you should choose the Q-link or try out orgonite I can certainly recommend orgonite. You have to remeber though, that everyone feels energy in dfferent ways so how this feels for me might be felt less or more by others. Im energy sensitive but not much, so a more energy sensitive person might be overwhelmed by the energy of this pendant. I bought the Rolls Royce version, the one that is supposed to be the best there is (why settle for less *laughs*) so perhaps that is the reason I notice the effects.

As for meditating and doing energy work with it I have yet to try it out some more.

Here is a link for the pendant I'm recommending. I'm in no way trying to sell something here, just recommend. And I'm not associated with Orgonecrystals.com, I just like them very much.
    Last edited by SiriusTraveler; 12th March 2012 at 07:26 AM.