Thread: About Heavens Gate and the afterlife.

Blog Entries

About Heavens Gate and the afterlife.

I was watching a documentary about the Heavens Gate mass suicide and came to think about a topic in the book 'Multidimensional Man' by Jurgen Zeiwe. He writes about that as we enter the afterlife our environment roughly reflects our psychical state and that we go from there. My toughts about this is that if the states of minds of the people that commited suicide in the Heavens Gate cult were such that they were completelly comfortable with taking there lifes, what would the environment they end up in be like? Would it be like dying from old age, having lived a full, happy life?
    I'm thinking about that there must be complications for them like the grief of relatives following them to the next dimension, affecting their environment or that they were falsely convinced by the cult leader and that would manifest, making them end up in a really low dimension. The most difficult question is what the rules are about where we end up after we die.

I think this is a really interesting topic as I'm curious about what the effects of living in a certain way affects the afterlife. Appreciate your toughts!

Blog Entries

Re: About Heavens Gate and the afterlife.

If they were in any positive state, this was IMO only on the surface of the mind. I say "surface of the mind" because I believe taking your life in a cult mass suicide is probably not aligned with your higher self, which is also part of your identity, but in a less directly experiencable way than the surface mind is. In this way I would say there are more influences on the afterlife journey than just that (part of the) state of mind, and hence I wouldn't expect the same experience to follow as dying after a fulfilled life.

As I see it the guidance of the cult leader replaces the guidance of the higher self. The actual impulse of what would have benefitted the person is lost and blindly replaced by the dictates of the cult doctrine. The way I view karma such a person would need other lifetimes to learn to take more responsibility for what kind of guidance they follow, and the afterlife journey of such a person would reflect that - highlight problematic belief structures and prepare the deceased for incarnations that facilitate this learning.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusTraveler View Post
    I was watching a documentary about the Heavens Gate mass suicide and came to think about a topic in the book 'Multidimensional Man' by Jurgen Zeiwe. He writes about that as we enter the afterlife our environment roughly reflects our psychical state and that we go from there. My toughts about this is that if the states of minds of the people that commited suicide in the Heavens Gate cult were such that they were completelly comfortable with taking there lifes, what would the environment they end up in be like? Would it be like dying from old age, having lived a full, happy life?
    When I first read your question in the 'Ask RB' thread, I thought 'what an interesting question, I wonder if he posted it anywhere else?' and was glad to see you did.
    I'm thinking about that there must be complications for them like the grief of relatives following them to the next dimension, affecting their environment or that they were falsely convinced by the cult leader and that would manifest, making them end up in a really low dimension. The most difficult question is what the rules are about where we end up after we die.
    There are a lot of theories about that, as Oliver pointed out, but if I were going to guess I'd say that they, at least immediately, got what they wished- was it the 'planet/spaceship' taking them somewhere else?' Of course, IIRC other stuff happened there too, like the people that tried to escape at the last moment may be 'still running', and as you said, once they have their momentary 'continuation', then I'd suspect other things would come in- facilitators letting them know where they 'really' are, how they would process the life traumas that led them to this cult, and the results of their decision making. It boggles the mind.

I think this is a really interesting topic as I'm curious about what the effects of living in a certain way affects the afterlife. Appreciate your thoughts!
    From what I've seen (personally) and read in books, it all goes hand in hand. I imagine those folks need (or are needing) a lot of processing.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post

From what I've seen (personally) and read in books, it all goes hand in hand. I imagine those folks need (or are needing) a lot of processing.
    I was fortunate enough to have had a vision of a friend who had recently taken his own life, entering the light/afterlife.
    He was surrounded and supported by a host of countless beings.
    I got the distinct impression that this meant he had a great deal of work/processing to do there.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Summerlander Guest

They are dead and no longer experience. There is nothing from this physical life that would follow them and plague them because they are no more. Their brains have been destroyed and all cognitive function has ceased. If there is an afterlife, then I very much doubt that it is a spiritual one. It would be more like the universe popping their awareness back into being through another organic life form in which case they would have no memory of their former life and would no longer hold their beliefs as they start from scratch (the near-empty awareness of a newborn baby).

But perhaps there is no afterlife at all. What I spouted above is also a theory based on the quantum mechanical process where particles on a planck scale pop in and out of existence. Perhaps it is the same with consciousness...

Blog Entries

Or perhaps at the moment of death the experience they are having becomes nonlocal and for their point of view, it lasts 'forever'- which is an entirely subjective idea.
    Who knows.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

There is nothing from this physical life that would follow them and plague them because they are no more.
    I could go with this, but I only think they are no more in a physical sense. I don't think the brain is a container for our soul, instead I think its a bridge to it. I think there's more to it than to stop existing on all planes when we die.

If there is an afterlife, then I very much doubt that it is a spiritual one.
    Alot of people with experience from all kinds of areas says otherwize. But perhaps how experience afterlife is based on our mindset to it in the physical life, as Robert Bruce suggests about the immediate afterlife. So if you expect nothing then you get nothing, for a while. Interesting tought nevertheless!

It is possible to project to the afterlife realms. I do not subscribe to a stuck ghost theory as espoused by Robert Monroe but there are constraints and freedoms which seem to have to do with the vibration or energy level of that surviving energy. The soul and spirit are distinct the soul reincarnates often ascending and splitting like branches from a limb of that soul's Tree of Life. The spirit continues for many generations, if it chooses to remain active and may become eternal as a teaching spirit or guide. The spirit wears the visage of that one life. The soul does not.

The afterlife realms are diverse. There are suicide realms and but not all those who commit suicide go there and the time spent there depends on many factors. Negative emotions descend the vibration and constrain the soul and spirit these include but are not limited to
    fear, rage, guilt and sorrow.

To learn about the afterlife read and project there. Bruce Moen's forum is a good place to start;http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/c.../yabb/YaBB.cgi

I have projected to suicide realms, hels, heavenly paradise like realms, and more ordinary homes of the deceased . The Gates of Death is a good place to begin to study the afterlife. This can be reached by ascending up the spine until four arches are met around a large pillar of light.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~