Thread: Energy in Head

1. Energy in Head

Hi Robert,

I keep on getting a throbbing feeling on my forhead, with a pressure feeling like a big blob of warm energy is just sitting there throbbing away. It's quite distracting, because I think it makes my eyes look funny, and I feel ungrounded when it happens. It seems to happen when I'm in public, which is when I'd least want it to happen. It happened at two job interviews I had recently, and the interviewer started giving me a bit of a weird look.

Is there any way I can quickly and powerfuly pull the energy down into my dantian and feel solid and powerful again in like 10-20 seconds? Sometimes when I try and pull the energy down, it works for a little bit but then a minute later my forheads throbbing again and I feel ungrounded as a result.

Thanks a lot,
    MatrixHasYou

Re: Energy in Head

Try giving commands to your brow center to deactivate. "my brow chakra deactivates!' 'my brow center is relaxed and quiet'. Do this aloud when you can, and silently when in company.

also try placing two fingers of your left hand on your brow, and two fingers of your right hand on your subnavel storage center (lower dantian). On each outbreath, 'feel' energy moving from your hand, down your left arm, across to right shoulder, down right arm and into subnavel storage center.

Spoken affirmations to relax your brow center will also help.

This pressure is a growing pain in your third eye. It will eventually pass.

You want to gain control over this activation, rather than suppress your brow center.

Until then, try to ignore the pressure when you are in company. Tell people you have a headache if you worry they'll think your eyes look tense.

robert