Thread: Re: Energy Moving

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Energy Moving

Split from Energy in Head

I was expecting the answer from you mr. Robert about three days already on this post, because I have the same problems, the pressure between my eyes and an energy over my head as if i have hair like Sai Baba in spite that I am bald actually))... I'm practising your NEW and do full body energy work every day now about one month already a few hours every day. The most difficult part for me is to visualize as energy go in my mouth and further goes down to my dian tian but the problem is that I don't feel it at all just sometimes a weak puls maybe and thats all. My question is what is the best place to visualize dian tian two fingers beneath of my navel or as you advance in your book NEW. I mean is there any difference two fingers beneath of my navel or the very center as your advice it in you NEW book? and second, can you advise any additional exercises for people who have problems with visualizing the dian tian spot? thank you. sorry for my English I am not good at it yet.

Last night I dreamed that I was a giant, when I looked closely at myself, I saw inside of me my physical body and as it turned out I looked like a giant because of my external energy body and on the palm of my right hand I held a big metal ball which weighed about 50 kilograms but I hardly felt the weight of the boll. Then I heard a voice that said he did it, he switched it on.... how do you think mr. Robert maybe it was a sign that I have to continue to work hard if I want to succeed....?
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 21st March 2012 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Consolidated