Thread: Reality fluctuations in Real Time experiences

Reality fluctuations in Real Time experiences

(English is not my primary language)
    Hi Robert,
    I posted this question in other place, but one member suggested I post t here, maybe you can help about this. I will copy/paste my post here:

I have doubt/problem and I would like to know if someone here has some experience in this. My first goal with astral projection is to obtain information about physical plane. I have none special interest in this,I want not spy anyone or any place, but I think that this goal a interesting because the information you obtain can be checked, so, supposing that you regularly can obtain verifiable information you can admit that your level of conscious is clear enough to no be much affected by illusions of the mind when you are in a astral experience. Maybe my supposition is wrong, but, anyway I cannot imagine other way to “calibrates” this.

I think that to try travel in time(past events are my main interest) or astral planes without have none idea if I am able to sustain a illusions-proof mind can only produce uncertain experiences. I don’t like to “experience anything unusual” , it is the practical aspects of astral projection that really attract me. In some post here some user commented about to try find disappeared people, and this is what I think is practical enough, but, obviously, only if SOME degree of exactitude can be obtained. Maybe I want more than is possible, I don’t know.

In Amazon.com, when I did review about a astral projection book, a reader cited the book from Draja Mickaharic. Magic Simplified, because he though that I was thinking like Draja about this matter. After read that book I agree, my way of view astral projection is analogue from him, so, those of you that know that book can understand better what I am trying to do. But, sincerely, it is hard…

I had maybe 120 projections until now, since May 2011. Usually I have 2 or 3 by week, some weeks almost daily, some weeks only one, lasting usually 5-10 minutes. My method is usually to choose some building directly in front of my window, and to try enter there, to perceive so many details that I can, to check after when I return.Well, it seems a very simple thing, but it is very hard, because although my home don’t show more any reality fluctuations, after arrive in the street,several times I discover a different street, different buildings, and sometime I really believe that I am in another city. Never is STRANGE, and usually I believe to know in what city I am. Other times I fell that I am in the right city, because I can see my home at distance, but in the place where should be the choosen building, there is a different building, or a completely different corner, o simply there is only a empty space, ground, grass, sand, but the building is missing. When I am there I know that the building should be there,but it is not. Once I tried to “change the planes”, because I supposed that I was in the right place, but in a different “band of frequency” , in time or level, anyway, so, I tried to “tune”the right band, but not in me, in the place itself. Maybe it was a not very friendly attitude, because some people that are walking there, usually ignoring, tried stop me, like I was some kind of terrorist…(Was I attacking his "world"???).

So, someone has some idea how “tune” the right place when you are in front a supermarket in the corner, for example, but all you see is a empty corner or a very different building? Draja suggest that you impose the memory of the building on what you see, but I think that doing this you are imposing a memory or a mental creation, not sure that you are in fact tuning the right place.I tried once and didn`t worked anyway, but I did it only once for while.
    I expect I was clear enough. Thank you for any idea with this.

Re: Reality fluctuations in Real Time experiences

Your experiences appear to be astral projections that are largely outside the real time zone.

Reality fluctuations (anomalies) are rife throughout the astral planes and beyond. They are a constant factor in all subtle realms, including the spirit realms. They are built into all subtle realities and relate to the afterlife process, where they are a constant reminder that one is no longer in the physical universe.

For OBE purposes, we have to learn to work around the reality fluctuations.

To make use of effective Real Time OBE, for some of the tasks you describe, takes significant personal development and energy work and chakra activation, but this is achievable.

robert

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce View Post
    Your experiences appear to be astral projections that are largely outside the real time zone.
    Yes, you are right. The problem continues, but I began to use the melting hands phenomenon to check it, and while what I see is equal to physical plane, the fingers melt quickly when I look them, but always after I detect the change of appearance of the street or buildings, the fingers melt little or simply don`t melt anymore. I was thinking that I was still in real time because still there were streets, homes, buildings, and I was able to enter in the buildings, crossing walls etc. There is no way to return to real time after left it?

Blog Entries

I am starting to believe that the real time zone is just that---real time. The places can be anywhere, but the time is real. I guess the astral zones can also be in real time, but usually, you can sense the time difference when you "come to". I think that to stay in your local (lo cal), in real time, is difficult once you begin to explore; since it is so easy to "change frequencies"

Grant

Blog Entries

Sorry responding to this thread. Its too easy to forget that this is Robert's page.
    Grant

Some people are stuck firmly in real time and even with lengthy OBE's they do not shift. I was like this until I discovered a way to shift into the astral planes in my early 20's. I had occasional astral plane type experiences, but around that time the bulk of my OBEs were in Real Time.

Here's a trick that sometimes works. Allow yourself to fall backwards without trying to catch yourself. This will cause a shift, whether you are in the astral planes or in a Lucid Dream. It will often take you back close to your physical body.

robert