Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fire Letters

Fire Letters

In a dream, I met Ms Blavatsky (I guess most here know who she is/was). She told me in order to manifest sth it is a good way to visualise the word(s) or affirmations in FIRE LETTERS (probably while meditating).

Anyone ever heard of this manifestation method? Possibly in connection with occultist, hermetic, eastern, alchemical, magickal, any esoteric or even theosophical teachings (all of which I have not a great knowledge of)? I wouldn't ask here if it wasn't exactly this lady that suggested this to me, so maybe there is much more to it then I can know of.

My own "google desktop" research so far yields no direct connections and so it all remains a bit unconclusive still. I already heard about the Hebrew Fireletters spoken about in the Keys Of Enoch. They are also presented in graphics there. I have this book but only started on the first pages and then put it aside, months ago. It's a 'bit' difficult. Moreover since I am not a native speaker of English. Maybe I should pick it up again? But how does it connect to Theosophy, Blavatsky? Above all, she did not mention that it must be Hebrew letters, so I guess she meant just our Western alphabet and numbers (couldn' do it any other way anyhow).

Here's e.g. one source I found, but the connection between those FLs and Blavatsky is not too direct:

"One toolkit available (a highly interactive and magical one) is the utilization of LANGUAGE itself. (The relationship between the words Verb and Verbal should not be overlooked). Many treatises have been written on the “Hebrew Fire Letters”; Madame Blavatsky and others have focused on humanity being given 5 magic or root languages. All point to a “top-down” presentation of reality, with Language being the emissary of universal current in form. It is a gift of the Archangelic realms."

http://connect2source.com/21stzap.htm

So can someone more versed in these matters give me an explanation?

This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Re: Fire Letters

Anyone ever heard of this manifestation method? Possibly in connection with occultist, hermetic, eastern, alchemical, magickal, any esoteric or even theosophical teachings (all of which I have not a great knowledge of)? I wouldn't ask here if it wasn't exactly this lady that suggested this to me, so maybe there is much more to it then I can know of.
    I have a 'sort of' answer- From two different disciplines.
    In Kabalah you are asked to meditate on the sacred letters (Tetragrammaton), and in Hermetics one of the exercises is to manifest different elements.
    Part of the Hermetics exercises deal with forming elemental shapes in front of you, and at some point you get good at it. (I have described very vaguely some of this in my blog). I imagine that this can be part of this practice, as letters can be used, and if combined with the intent of the Kabala meditation, could probably be very powerful.
    Sounds like you have some work ahead of you, if you choose to see it thusly.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Or it could be that you are supposed to utter your affirmations emphatically ("fiery") and spell them out very clearly ("letters").

Blavatsky was probably only a symbolical standin denoting the spiritual status of the teacher. There might be no (direct) connection to her or theosophy in this case.

I was wondering the same as Korpo above. Perhaps the "letters in fire" is a great way to emphasise the importance of a desired "whatever"? Somehow, "letters in fire" seems so dramatic, important.

IA56 Guest

This remindes me when I was told to use my body to shape letters....so for me it ment to use my body to take out the knowledge it has.....My dream was that I shaped a swedish word ...H ...E....J.....I had to figure out to shape it with my body....and I was so happy when I did succeed.....What comes to me when reading your post....to melt down knowledge throw meditation....or to meditate so you reach the knowledge by intent....strong intent...make up your mind what is important to you and then want it as much that it flames to fire....or keep your inner fire alive....that is possible throw meditation I guess.

Yes, as was mentioned here by most of you, that is of course a way I understood it as well: It's a kind of re-inforcement of the affirmation / words to make it branded into my memory, subconscious or whatever. Or to re-inforce the intention expressed (or both).

I just thought that maybe there is something 'magical' to it, too. Especially due to Ms Blavatsky's appearance. But maybe it is really more simple than that. Just making the verbalisation stronger and 'stick' (as an inner "brand mark" - so to speak).

Yeah, CFT, there's maybe some work to do for me. I'll try to shape fire letters when I meditate (which is a hard thing to do at the moment) and when doing my pre-bed meditations verbally, closing my eyes and visualising them. Let's see what happens. Seems I'll have to don my inner from now on when meditating.
    This collector of useless clutter.

IA56 Guest

Didn´t Blavatsky create her own cult??

Blog Entries

She was a founding member of Theosophy, but I wouldn't call her a 'cult' figure.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

For me, the fire in mysticism, evokes the fire within, the spiritual fire, and makes me think of qualities such as ardent feelings, purity of intention, unshakable faith, devotion (desire to be of service), and so on...

Maybe she is actually pointing out to a desirable state of being to reach in order to manifest something, one involving the fire within.

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    She was a founding member of Theosophy, but I wouldn't call her a 'cult' figure.
    Okay, is it because of jeallosy they did put her down claming she was a faud??...I have not done my own investigation only now when her name come up what did come to me....and therefore my asking.

I´d like to know the difference between thought-formed knowledge and real knowledge....is there anything like this??

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast