Last night I completed Day 90 of the Mastering Astral Projection course, and as if on cue I had my longest and most detailed trip to date. I found that funny that my longest trip would be on the last day. Especially since there is no "last day" per se, but at 2 am this morning after my night time exercises on Day 91 produced the quintisential OBE. Sleep paralisys, a floating exit and finding myself on the Astral with my ORIGINAL teacher of Spiritualism and Energy . This was an awe inspiring visit with her to say the least as well as having my lovely twin soul pop in for a moment. While it is not uncommon to to meet others in the astral I was shocked and so happy to meet back up with this lady whom I have not seen or spoken to in some 25 years. To say the LEAST it was beyond words and left me feeling so spiritually refreshed. I woke up in good shape, got most everything written down about it and Im very happy with THAT as well. I wouldve hated to have forgotten this. So Laurie, if you read this, Thank You for the visit. And to my beautiful twin Deborah, darling, it is for YOU I have done all this so that we could be together while we are on opposite sides of the veil and I adore it so when we meet up. I await the day with much impatience when we can continue our lives in each others embrace forever in Spirit. I Love You Deb more than any words can say and I KNOW you are helping me with this. Thank You My Beloved.