Thread: Sudden energy bursts while meditating or sleeping?

AstralCody Guest

Sudden energy bursts while meditating or sleeping?

Hey Mr. Bruce.
    First I just wanted to thank you. I ran into your YouTube videos last year and your knowledge and videos have helped me to have OBE's ever since. I have had about five of them. I suffer from anxiety and Tourettes but since taking on this spiritual path I have been so much better. I am no longer depressed! You're videos have turned my life around. I'm super glad I have the intent to learn this as well. It means alot to me.

I get these huge energy bursts sometimes when meditating. It's almost like a wave of energy rises around my body. Sometimes I will get the falling sensation when I feel this. Other times it's just a really powerful energy sensation. I get these almost everytime I meditate. I had one last night where I was getting ready to go to sleep and it hit me really hard. The only thing is they last for about 4-5 seconds and then everything returns to normal. I make sure I don't get too excited etc. It feels like when it happens I am really close to having an OBE but then it just suddenly stops. Would you happen to know what causes this? Am I projecting but ruining it somehow? It seems like I can't fully get out like I have been able to in the past, but really feeling these energy sensations.

Thanks!
    -Cody

Re: Sudden energy bursts while meditating or sleeping?

You are projecting out of body every time you get a surge. But you are losing the memory of the OBE due to the Mind Split Effect.

Program yourself to have very short obe's, 15 seconds max, and then to reenter with passion and force, shouting a few key words 'I did it!' or etc.

Work on the premise that the above is happening and you will make progress.

Infuriating, I know, but this is what is.

robert

AstralCody Guest

Thank you so much Robert.

I get surges at least 3 times now everytime I lay down for a nap. In fact, I just had sleep paralysis 3 times with today's nap. I hear alot of things too.

Good stuff, and I will try this. Really appreciate it Mr Bruce. Hope you're well.
    -Cody

G'day,

Thank you for your kind words. I am most pleased to be of service.

Your situation is as I said before, you are having full blown powerful OBE exits, but losing the memory download.

The Mind Split Effect is at work here.

Read up on this.

You obviously project very easily and because of this you do not need to go through the lengthy preliminaries....eg, achieving deep physical relaxation, altered state, etc. This happens for you in seconds automatically.

Use a chair with no head support. Balance your head. Put a chair in your bedroom and spend the first five minutes there before getting into bed. This will increase 'slight discomfort' and improve your changes of catching memory downloads. You will only have very short obe's in this position...and this is the idea. It is easier to have and remember a 5 second OBE than anything longer. Do this and build on your success, as your bodymind becomes entrained to 'download' your OBE memories more often.

Program yourself with a plan for a short OBE. Plan to project, move to the far end of the room, look at your hands, and then dive back into your body passionately shouting success keywords. 'My hands melted' or 'I did it!'. Then VERBALIZE the key words repeatedly as you reach for your pen and paper and write them down. Then write full details.

Do the above and then increase your time out by 10 second increments....just guess the time, keeping it very short.

When you get more experienced at having short obe's, move your chair to the wall so you can rest your head on the wall easily by rocking it back a little. This will allow slightly longer OBEs as your head will not droop and fall so quickly, jerking you back.

Another version is to allow your head to droop down onto or towards your chest. Try both methods.

When you have a lot more experience, try your bed with several extra pillows so you are propped up in bed as if to eat breakfast in bed.

Use daily affirmations, especially just before sleep, that you 'remember' your OBEs.

robert