Hey Mr. Bruce.
First I just wanted to thank you. I ran into your YouTube videos last year and your knowledge and videos have helped me to have OBE's ever since. I have had about five of them. I suffer from anxiety and Tourettes but since taking on this spiritual path I have been so much better. I am no longer depressed! You're videos have turned my life around. I'm super glad I have the intent to learn this as well. It means alot to me.

I get these huge energy bursts sometimes when meditating. It's almost like a wave of energy rises around my body. Sometimes I will get the falling sensation when I feel this. Other times it's just a really powerful energy sensation. I get these almost everytime I meditate. I had one last night where I was getting ready to go to sleep and it hit me really hard. The only thing is they last for about 4-5 seconds and then everything returns to normal. I make sure I don't get too excited etc. It feels like when it happens I am really close to having an OBE but then it just suddenly stops. Would you happen to know what causes this? Am I projecting but ruining it somehow? It seems like I can't fully get out like I have been able to in the past, but really feeling these energy sensations.

Thanks!
-Cody