Thread: Copy: Sudden energy bursts while meditating or sleeping?

AstralCody Guest

Copy: Sudden energy bursts while meditating or sleeping?

Hey Mr. Bruce.
    First I just wanted to thank you. I ran into your YouTube videos last year and your knowledge and videos have helped me to have OBE's ever since. I have had about five of them. I suffer from anxiety and Tourettes but since taking on this spiritual path I have been so much better. I am no longer depressed! You're videos have turned my life around. I'm super glad I have the intent to learn this as well. It means alot to me.

I get these huge energy bursts sometimes when meditating. It's almost like a wave of energy rises around my body. Sometimes I will get the falling sensation when I feel this. Other times it's just a really powerful energy sensation. I get these almost everytime I meditate. I had one last night where I was getting ready to go to sleep and it hit me really hard. The only thing is they last for about 4-5 seconds and then everything returns to normal. I make sure I don't get too excited etc. It feels like when it happens I am really close to having an OBE but then it just suddenly stops. Would you happen to know what causes this? Am I projecting but ruining it somehow? It seems like I can't fully get out like I have been able to in the past, but really feeling these energy sensations.

Thanks!
    -Cody

Blog Entries

Re: Copy: Sudden energy bursts while meditating or sleeping?

Hi Cody.
    I made a copy of your post to Robert (it's within my range) and put it here; the original is there for Robert to attend to.
    The scientific explanation for this is Myoclonic or Hypnic Jerk, which is supposed to be something carried over from infancy- because babies' only instinctual fear is falling. This happens to everyone at one time or another.
    Now for the metaphysical explanation:
    When you start falling asleep or are in deep meditation (but not asleep) and have no sensory input (eyes closed) you will start to dissociate from the body- that is, your energy body starts to separate. But you are not asleep or paralyzed and may move slightly- and this will jolt your energy body back in, and you will feel this as momentary falling, and jerk awake.
    I have no 'cure' for this, just awareness.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

AstralCody Guest

Re: Copy: Sudden energy bursts while meditating or sleeping?

Thanks a bunch CFT. Makes perfect sense to me. In a way it's really amazing I can experience this so much. To know that I actually am separating everytime, but it's just a matter of my awareness.
    Cheers.
    -Cody