Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Clairvoyance versus OBE

Re: Clairvoyance versus OBE

Hi, I made the mistake of going to a friends house for the evening where someone would give us all a card reading.(at a cost which must be expected this was not the issue.)
    She told me that I had a lovely energy but that she wanted to tell me to join the gym, ( I'm not overweight by the way)but that even though I was happy through the day with my patients and made them laugh, at night she just wanted to open the window and let me fly free.
    When I MADE THE MISTAKE OF TELLING HER ABOUT SOME OBE's her reply was that

Thanks
    I made the mistake of going to a friend's house where a psychic would give us all a card reading.
    She told me that even though she picked up that I had a (lovely) energy she wanted to tell me to join the gym.(I'm not at all overweight)
    She said that through the day I was happy and made the people I was with laugh , but that at night she just wanted to open the window and let me fly free.
    OKAY.. so I can go so far with this but when I MADE THE MISTAKE OF TELLING HER THAT I HAVE OBEs her reply was that the mind is very powerful and she feels it could be my imagination!!!!!

WISHFULL THINKING is what she said.
    Sorry but if you can recall any OBEs that I've posted none of them have been in desperation and most from raising energy the NEWS way.
    I think this is why I seem to be in such a hurry to raise my clairvoyance or clair??? just to fit the jigsaw pieces together

This is why THIS SITE IS SO IMPORTANT for people like me who have OBEs but can not communicate with spirit.

Blog Entries

Hello, susan.

That sounds like a rather unhelpful psychic. Clairvoyants can be very limited without even noticing themselves, and strongly held convictions can be powerful filters for what comes through, how it comes through and what the psychic will make of it when translating and presenting it to the client.

Blog Entries

OKAY.. so I can go so far with this but when I MADE THE MISTAKE OF TELLING HER THAT I HAVE OBEs her reply was that the mind is very powerful and she feels it could be my imagination!!!!!
    Or envy- she may be jealous of your experiences, and possibly may have tried without success.
    Communicating with spirit is something that develops with time and practice, and will come eventually.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

The advantage with astral projection is that the experiences you have are your own, without a clairvoyant or psychic to experience/communicate/pass on messages. IMHO, some clairvoyants and psychics (especially those who charge money) do not like people APing because it does away with the intermediary.

I have a respect for some clairvoyants and psychics, but it is always best to have your own experiences if possible. Well, that's my view, FWIW.

I feel that you have found psychics, clairvoyants and a circle that are not as advanced as you are. Perhaps you can gently lead them by confidently sharing your experiences where appropriate or maybe you could start your own development circle with a focus or more broad learning rather than a focused but fear based approach. I see no reason to stop looking in the early post dreamstate consciousness. I suggest you use prophylactic protection and then open those eyes widely.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Clair View Post
    I feel that you have found psychics, clairvoyants and a circle that are not as advanced as you are. Perhaps you can gently lead them by confidently sharing your experiences where appropriate or maybe you could start your own development circle with a focus or more broad learning rather than a focused but fear based approach. I see no reason to stop looking in the early post dreamstate consciousness. I suggest you use prophylactic protection and then open those eyes widely.
    Thank you Aunt Clair, Excuse my ignorance but what is prophylactic protection?
    ps. using this opportunity to just say 2 days ago 6.30 am looking into black of eye and 2 doves flew past. Thinking this could be imagination (like looking into clouds) I saw the same white dot turning into 2 dots then into doves then flying out of vision. This happened 3 times.
    This morning, thought I was still awake (about 7.30) my vision screen showed me a beach with young people playing and just frolicking around . I wanted to turn to my husband and tell him it was just like watching television (not a good idea!!!!!) then the picture moved to the side and the most beautiful white dove flying with its wings flapping (looking at me ) took up the whole of the screen . Mesmorising. Had to share this with you all.
    This is all happening since going back to Roberts NEW and concentrating 50% on brow area but still starting with the feet and raising energy.
    At the moment I'm on cloud Cuckoo
    ps... my vibrations have started again and I'm not tired any more.
    Have had 3 miserable OBEs. Just got as far as the roof . (Very loud buzzing each time) but could not go further than the roof. Did you know that if you have insulation in the roof of your house it may look like long needles with round bobbles on the end? Well something in the roof looks like that .Robert's way works the best for me .

Blog Entries

Prophylactic= preventive
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

In general, I've found that psychics that charge money are best avoided. Not worth the cost.

I am wondering how you are going? Have you developed your ability to project at will? And have you tried mystic projection of consciousness in meditative trance?
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~